Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday August 15, 2011....Jose Mangin....Friend of Show???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
So Jose was on stern this morning, and when asked about the guacamole competition, never mentioned that is was from the C&R show.

Totally dropped the ball. And he had a number of opportunites to do it Lame
He was probably too distracted by someone's feet.
Brian Wrote:He was probably too distracted by someone's feet.
actually he was too busy Crying......he f'n Cried!!!! :fag:

Howard said he looked gay, then called him a homo for crying :roflmao:
My son begins high school today. I don't feel old at all!!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:My son begins high school today. I don't feel old at all!!!
I didn't know they started school so early.....we used to start after labour day.

that sucks Eddie
school starts here wednsesday. I remember it starting after labor day when I was in school.
Brampton Wrote:
Brian Wrote:He was probably too distracted by someone's feet.
actually he was too busy Crying......he f'n Cried!!!! :fag:

Howard said he looked gay, then called him a homo for crying :roflmao:
haha. what a gay homo
I'm taking my son back to college this Thursday to begin his third year, it goes fast Eddie... really, really fast. Confusedad:
Brampton Wrote:
I didn't know they started school so early.....we used to start after labour day.

that sucks Eddie
Our schools don't start until the 6th here.
JDubb Wrote:
I'm taking my son back to college this Thursday to begin his third year, it goes fast Eddie... really, really fast. Confusedad:
how bout your daughter?
Saturday we were out riding horses. I heard a rattle, and looked down, and a big fucking prarie rattler was just cruising right under the horse. The horse didn't even give a shit. I told the guy I was riding with and he flips around hauls ass, jumps off the horse mid gallop, throws me the reins, and kicked the snake right in the mouth. I was like "what!!!" His horse was going all berserk, and kept freaking jumping around and shit while I held it.

Well he got the head chopped off the snake, and comes back and somehow jumps back onto his horse while holding a snake. I have to struggle like a retard when I get on a horse.

This kid is from Kentucky, so he has never fucked with snakes before either. He was all excited while we were riding back, called his parents and told them about it. :?

We get back, and some mexican guy wants the snake to eat it, so my friend kept the skin, and the mexican guy is currently making snake jerky with the rest. :barf:
LeNeve Wrote:Saturday we were out riding horses. I heard a rattle, and looked down, and a big fucking prarie rattler was just cruising right under the horse. The horse didn't even give a shit. I told the guy I was riding with and he flips around hauls ass, jumps off the horse mid gallop, throws me the reins, and kicked the snake right in the mouth. I was like "what!!!" His horse was going all berserk, and kept freaking jumping around and shit while I held it.

Well he got the head chopped off the snake, and comes back and somehow jumps back onto his horse while holding a snake. I have to struggle like a retard when I get on a horse.

This kid is from Kentucky, so he has never fucked with snakes before either. He was all excited while we were riding back, called his parents and told them about it. :?

We get back, and some mexican guy wants the snake to eat it, so my friend kept the skin, and the mexican guy is currently making snake jerky with the rest. :barf:
...........Kansas
Saturday night my baseball team eliminated the Red Sox from the playoffs. Round one done.

On an even brighter note, I hit a home run that was at least 400 feet. I didn't see where it landed, the guys on the other team told us.

its true what they say, when you get all of it, it doesn't feel like you even hit anything :happy:
Morning all, love the new banner
LeNeve Wrote:school starts here wednsesday. I remember it starting after labor day when I was in school.

My Niece in Fla started last week.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16