Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday August 15, 2011....Jose Mangin....Friend of Show???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
I think most males have better taste than philips.
John Elway also broke my Dad's work snow mobile.
LeNeve Wrote:John Elway also broke my Dad's work snow mobile.
He break it with his horse teeth?

sent from high above mount toilet
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Call me crazy, but if you're winning a fight, aren't your friends supposed stand aside and watch?
And make sure no body else jumps in?
no, they should be beating the hell out of everyone else
yeah. a rumble

That reminds me of a chant from High School people used to say when there were a few rumbles that involved the local black kids and white kids. It is rather racist, but it goes something like this...

"FIGHT FIGHT, a black and a white. If the white don't win, we all jump in."
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Call me crazy, but if you're winning a fight, aren't your friends supposed stand aside and watch?
yeah. a rumble

That reminds me of a chant from High School people used to say when there were a few rumbles that involved the local black kids and white kids. It is rather racist, but it goes something like this...

:? we said the same thing
Jose is kinda scary in person.
I've never been in a fight, nor has any of my bro's. The closest was at a bball tourny when some asshole was being a dick and my teammates told him to shut the fuck up.

But in a fight I swear I would be useless- guess I am in the "lover" not a fighter category.
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:no, they should be beating the hell out of everyone else
yeah. a rumble

:? we said the same thing

We had one black person in high school.
And he was bussed in because he was special needs.
Rydrum Wrote:I've never been in a fight, nor has any of my bro's. The closest was at a bball tourny when some asshole was being a dick and my teammates told him to shut the fuck up.

But in a fight I swear I would be useless- guess I am in the "lover" not a fighter category.

I started highschool off by getting jumped by 15 guys. I didn't do too bad holding my own, but in the end I knew when it was time to bail.
I guess we are not listening to the show today. Confusedwoot:
Rydrum Wrote:I've never been in a fight, nor has any of my bro's. The closest was at a bball tourny when some asshole was being a dick and my teammates told him to shut the fuck up.

The last fight I got into was during an indoor soccer game. The game was getting out of hand so I body checked the most annoying guy head first into the boards. Totally blind sided him.
He didn't like that and tried to choke me so I had to punch him in the face.
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
yeah. a rumble

we said that too.
LeNeve Wrote:I guess we are not listening to the show today. Confusedwoot:

I think they just had "make up sex" with Jose.
anybody see the video of the stage collapse in Indiana, crazy shit, you see the people being instantly crushed Confusedwoot:

I am too small to be a fighter so I am forced to be a lover, because I would get my ass kicked
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16