Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday August 11, 2011....Are you ready for some Football
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Chip Wrote:Beer can chicken is fucking awesome.
I still need to try that.
I love grilling food.
michaelangelo Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:dammit, i think they closed down demonoid again. Anyone else got a good torrent site that weeds out "the man"

I use btjunkie.org
so do I but i've gotten an email about sharing a movie once.

I got one for Avatar, but I ignored it and nothing ever happened.
I look down on people that don't have smart phones.
Pete Nice Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:dammit, i think they closed down demonoid again. Anyone else got a good torrent site that weeds out "the man"

I use btjunkie.org
so do I but i've gotten an email about sharing a movie once.

I got one for Avatar, but I ignored it and nothing ever happened.
Same with me. You are much safer downloading from the private torrent sites than btjunkie, and others...
LeNeve Wrote:I look down on people that don't have smart phones.
Android :high5:
on his Ihorse :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Covino saying that PC people are on a budget.......proof that people only buy Mac for status
My wife and I have the same phone and we had the exact same blackberry also. We are on the same account and the phones come up for new phones at the same time, so we each get the same phone b/c it is usually the best one out there.

The difference is, I use everything on my phone, customize it and use tons of apps. My wife makes phone calls, texts and uses skype, that is it really. She wants to do other things, but either doesn't know how or doesn't want to take the time to do it or figure it out.
Brampton Wrote:Covino saying that PC people are on a budget.......proof that people only buy Mac for status

My laptop can do everything any mac can do, probably better. I don't know of any mac's with 1TB hard drive. If there was a mac with a 1TB hard drive, it would cost $4000.
In American and Canada it is so much easier to get a new phone and keep up b/c the phones are so cheap and the plans tied to them keep them cheap. IN Europe, the average phone costs about $500 and the average smart phone over $800, so many people still have very crappy older phones b/c they are so expensive.
I do not consider a Macbook a good choice in a computer. When I see someone with a macbook, I think they are either a coffee shop douche or don't care about money b/c they overpaid for a product that really is half the computer they could have gotten for half the price. I kind of feel bad for people with macbooks, especially younger people.
If someone is going to think I'm weird because I don't have an iPhone, I think that's great.
Because I'll know they're a fucking moron right off the bat and I won't have to waste any time getting to know them.
Chip Wrote:If someone is going to think I'm weird because I don't have an iPhone, I think that's great.
Because I'll know they're a fucking moron right off the bat and I won't have to waste any time getting to know them.

:high5:

If it is one of my friends, I just feel that they are not as knowledgeable as they think, or they are a fanboy, so I really discount any phone advise or opinions they have as tainted. I don't think of them any less as friends though.
:zipit: :deadhorse: :zipit: :deadhorse: :zipit: :deadhorse: :zipit: :deadhorse: :zipit: :deadhorse: :zipit: :deadhorse: :zipit: :zipit: :deadhorse: :zipit: :deadhorse: :zipit: :deadhorse: :zipit: :deadhorse: :zipit: :deadhorse: :zipit: :deadhorse: :zipit: :zipit: :deadhorse: :zipit: :deadhorse: :zipit: :deadhorse: :zipit: :deadhorse: :zipit: :deadhorse: :zipit: :deadhorse: :zipit: :zipit: :deadhorse: :zipit: :deadhorse: :zipit: :deadhorse: :zipit: :deadhorse: :zipit: :deadhorse: :zipit: :deadhorse: :zipit: :zipit: :deadhorse: :zipit: :deadhorse: :zipit: :deadhorse: :zipit: :deadhorse: :zipit: :deadhorse: :zipit: :deadhorse: :zipit: :zipit: :deadhorse: :zipit: :deadhorse: :zipit: :deadhorse: :zipit: :deadhorse: :zipit: :deadhorse: :zipit: :deadhorse: :zipit:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24