Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday August 11, 2011....Are you ready for some Football
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
LeNeve Wrote:What did that guy say?

He said to go out with a group of people.
I missed the snookie interview :happy:
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:2012 London Olympics Logo

Aw come on.
The riots are WAY over blown.

[youtube]0cbVW_QS2eE[/youtube]

:roflmao: I just posted that

Did you? Where?
I missed it
Commenting from Tapatalk is kind of annoying... I need to figure something better out.

I agree with the guys about getting someone else you don't really know dumped on you to be entertained. That's how it's annoying and awkward.
Rich just finds this girl attractive and feels bad about going on a "makeshift" date. Don't go to dinner, go to lunch, then go play laser tag or some shit. I am sure there is more shit to do in New York then go to dinner and a movie.
damn, the people commenting are vicious. None from me.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://rivals.yahoo.com/highschool/blog/prep_rally/post/Player-with-Down-Syndrome-kicked-off-team-by-rig?urn=highschool-wp4452">http://rivals.yahoo.com/highschool/blog ... ool-wp4452</a><!-- m -->
my sxm player has been messing up today also. keeps pausing, saying invalid login and have to re-login, it's very annoying. And yes I have ran every virus/spyware/malware tool available and my laptop is clean.
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Cunty with some TOMB wisdom...
Cunty Ramirez Wrote:I like when Covino and Rich say my name.

Yeah, that's more like it.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
rampage time
Dinner and a movie are what Rich knows.. He could take her on a tour of New York, if Sara isn't planning to do so.
this phone call is awkward
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Dinner and a movie are what Rich knows.. He could take her on a tour of New York, if Sara isn't planning to do so.
Did anyone see Entourage last week. Ari takes a girl out for dinner. She ate before the date because she has never gone out on a dinner date. :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:rampage time

[youtube]aWZjg18hIs8[/youtube]
I'm so sad. It's Blood Donor Clinic Day and it would be my 10th pint of blood donated so I'd get my pin but since I had surgery yesterday I can't donate.. I'm going to have to wait until November now... Sad
paycom.com might have the worst commercial I've ever heard.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24