Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 08/09 - Happy Birthday Covino!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
NussieT Wrote:
Lonne3000 Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Just read on Twitter that Iva's Bubba's appendix ruptured and is in the hospital. Confusedwoot:
Is that her name?

Iva is her real name, Bubba is what she calls her husband.
Gotcha! Welp, if you talk to her, tell her 3000 sends his best wishes!
LeNeve Wrote:I always thought my stepmom was a blond, then she made me go with her to get an ultrasound when she was pregnant 17 years ago, and I saw her red bush. :barf:

And that's where it all took a turn for the worse for LeNeve...
LeNeve Wrote:I always thought my stepmom was a blond, then she made me go with her to get an ultrasound when she was pregnant 17 years ago, and I saw her red bush. :barf:
Ummmm.
Chip Wrote:

I don't understand how he saw her bush, I never took my pants off when I got any of my ultrasounds... wtf were you doing???
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I don't understand how he saw her bush, I never took my pants off when I got any of my ultrasounds... wtf were you doing???
I'm not sure I really want to know.
JDubb Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Wtf
Wtf Wtf

yeah, I know. At least she's not busted, or wasn't back then. She still looks good for a 52 year old lady actually.
are they done talking about Henry Sprinkler yet? :deadhorse:
LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Wtf
Wtf Wtf

yeah, I know. At least she's not busted, or wasn't back then. She still looks good for a 52 year old lady actually.
Confusedhock: :? :barf:
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Kansas...

:roflmao:
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Consider the location... Kansas. They play by a different set of rules down there!
Brampton Wrote:are they done talking about Henry Sprinkler yet? :deadhorse:
They're talking about the riots in London.
I think we need another revolution...
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

just the top part of it. You have to remember she is old, and didn't participate in the bald eagle jones. Why did I have to go to the ultrasound, I don't know. My Dad already had me and my sister so it wasn't a big deal for him, and she wanted someone with her I guess.
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:are they done talking about Henry Sprinkler yet? :deadhorse:
They're talking about the riots in London.
thats acceptable
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:yeah, I know. At least she's not busted, or wasn't back then. She still looks good for a 52 year old lady actually.
Confusedhock: :? :barf:
Eddie understands... :poke:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18