Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 08/09 - Happy Birthday Covino!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
NussieT Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:My nut bar mother is heading to the states in a couple of weeks. I'll send down some cereal for you if you want it.
that depends upon how crazy she is and the chances she's going to show up at my place

She's going to be no where near Chi-town... like states away from it and she'd be nice until she attaches herself to you.... you're safe. If not you could be my new daddy.

I want to make a comment here, but can't choose just one.
huh, Emily's description of masturbation sounds alot like the code to get 30 lifes on contra. up down left right
Chip Wrote:Pete, shooting double loads of soccer in everyone's eyes.
Super Confusedwoot:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pete Nice Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:My nut bar mother is heading to the states in a couple of weeks. I'll send down some cereal for you if you want it.
that depends upon how crazy she is and the chances she's going to show up at my place

She's going to be no where near Chi-town... like states away from it and she'd be nice until she attaches herself to you.... you're safe. If not you could be my new daddy.

I want to make a comment here, but can't choose just one.

Choose them all, I'm okay with that.
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Aren't the riots only in tottenham?

Its like a neighbourhood in a borough. They're just angry soccer fans

sent from a spaceship
EPL hasn't started yet...

Actually the community shield was Sunday, which officially marks the start of the EPL season. United got a sweet goal in extra time by Nani on a breakaway to win 3-2.
no one cares :deadhorse:

Seeing as you were just talking about soccer, you care.
pee

in

the river

joy
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Aren't the riots only in tottenham?

Its like a neighbourhood in a borough. They're just angry soccer fans

sent from a spaceship

Actually the community shield was Sunday, which officially marks the start of the EPL season. United got a sweet goal in extra time by Nani on a breakaway to win 3-2.
no one cares :deadhorse:

Seeing as you were just talking about soccer, you care.
actually I wasn't
This re-mix is way too long.
LeNeve Wrote:pee

in

the river

joy
:killme:
LeNeve Wrote:huh, Emily's description of masturbation sounds alot like the code to get 30 lifes on contra. up down left right
:roflmao: :roflmao:

Well played, LeNeve!
The SXM app sucks ball. Over 7 minute delay today. :flame:
Joy just started.
JDubb Wrote:Joy just started.
and yours just ended
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Joy just started.
and yours just ended
Haha...
The girl that took my order at sonic, sounded like she was fresh off the jersey shore. I'm being invaded. Confusedad:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18