Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Aug 1 2011...It's Monday, Nnamdi'm Sayin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Derick Wrote:
Mauro Wrote:
Derick Wrote:some chic on my facebook said she went to a concert last night and was next to the guy that owns wrigley field. I dont have the heart to tell her that its owned by a company not a guy

Is she cute? I'll tell her I own AT&T Park.... :wink:

That's a pretty kinky outfit.
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Mauro Wrote:
Derick Wrote:some chic on my facebook said she went to a concert last night and was next to the guy that owns wrigley field. I dont have the heart to tell her that its owned by a company not a guy

heres another
Derick Wrote:
Mauro Wrote:

she looks cute to me
Chip Wrote:Hey, what'd ya buy this weekend?

I actually bought something, break pads, rotors, oil, an oil filter and an air filter.
Awesome. Confusedarcasm:
I bought some bristol board

I actually bought something, break pads, rotors, oil, an oil filter and an air filter.
Awesome. [/sarcasm]

heroin, and condoms.
Wow, she's not bad....was expecting a different color hair though haha
Brampton Wrote:

Awesome. Confusedarcasm:

what the hell is bristol board?
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Mauro Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Awesome. Confusedarcasm:

the stuff you make signs out of :high5:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://twitpic.com/5zd2at">http://twitpic.com/5zd2at</a><!-- m -->
Other than the obvious iPhone slamming, is this something you guys would use if it were for Droid or BB?
[youtube]Qh3iNx9QmfU&[/youtube]
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Awesome. Confusedarcasm:

the stuff you make signs out of :high5:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://twitpic.com/5zd2at">http://twitpic.com/5zd2at</a><!-- m -->
Foam-core?
JDubb Wrote:Other than the obvious iPhone slamming, is this something you guys would use if it were for Droid or BB?
[youtube]Qh3iNx9QmfU[/youtube]

There ya go.
butt pirates :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Brampton had a winehouse weekend. :high5:
JDubb Wrote:Other than the obvious iPhone slamming, is this something you guys would use if it were for Droid or BB?
[youtube]Qh3iNx9QmfU&[/youtube]

my operating system doesn't support Qh3iNx9QmfU&.
Chip Wrote:
[youtube]Qh3iNx9QmfU[/youtube]

There ya go.

I've kind of figured that's the way things were going.
People would get past the windshield mounts and stuff, and start docking their phones in their dash.
With the GPS, internet, streaming radio, it's really a perfect fit.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11