Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Aug 1 2011...It's Monday, Nnamdi'm Sayin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Brampton Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:Go to tsn.ca and watch the video Returning to His Roots about Tyler Seguin's day with the Stanley Cup. The guy introducing him is dot indian and the accent is hilarious. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.tsn.ca/">http://www.tsn.ca/</a><!-- m -->
Uhh.....thats Brampton for ya :killme:

that was across the road from my parents house..... :roflmao:

My favorite part was when he signed the 12 year old girls ass.
LeNeve Wrote:I totally drove my car with illegal registration this morning. :finger: take that society.

Fight the power!
LeNeve Wrote:My daughter went to band camp this morning. :?
Let's hope she doesn't play the flute :pray:
LeNeve Wrote:I totally drove my car with illegal registration this morning. :finger: take that society.
BADASS

[youtube]uPar2KARcOk[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:Go to tsn.ca and watch the video Returning to His Roots about Tyler Seguin's day with the Stanley Cup. The guy introducing him is dot indian and the accent is hilarious. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.tsn.ca/">http://www.tsn.ca/</a><!-- m -->
Uhh.....thats Brampton for ya :killme:

that was across the road from my parents house..... :roflmao:

My favorite part was when he signed the 12 year old girls ass.
He's livin the dream
Brampton Wrote:
lets hope she doesn't end up in the "woodwind" section :roflmao:

I don't know what she plays. She's always talking about dumb shit like justin beiber, and disney channel, so I don't really listen to her anymore.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

I don't know what she plays. She's always talking about dumb shit like justin beiber, and disney channel, so I don't really listen to her anymore.

I'd like to nominate LeNeve, for father of the year.
Where do I mail it?
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

I don't know what she plays. She's always talking about dumb shit like justin beiber, and disney channel, so I don't really listen to her anymore.[/quote]

Where do I mail it?
I second that nomination! That was a great quote!
Hey, what'd ya buy this weekend?

I actually bought something, break pads, rotors, oil, an oil filter and an air filter.
Awesome. [/sarcasm]
some chic on my facebook said she went to a concert last night and was next to the guy that owns wrigley field. I dont have the heart to tell her that its owned by a company not a guy
Derick Wrote:some chic on my facebook said she went to a concert last night and was next to the guy that owns wrigley field. I dont have the heart to tell her that its owned by a company not a guy
let her believe what she wants to believe
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:lets hope she doesn't end up in the "woodwind" section :roflmao:

Where do I mail it?
I second that nomination! That was a great quote!

I'm 99% positive they based Peter Griffin on LeNeve.
Derick Wrote:some chic on my facebook said she went to a concert last night and was next to the guy that owns wrigley field. I dont have the heart to tell her that its owned by a company not a guy

Is she cute? I'll tell her I own AT&T Park.... :wink:
Mauro Wrote:

Is she cute? I'll tell her I own AT&T Park.... :wink:
Chip Wrote:Hey, what'd ya buy this weekend?

I actually bought something, break pads, rotors, oil, an oil filter and an air filter.
Awesome. [/sarcasm]
I bought two beetle bad for capturing Japanese beetles, a bug zapper and some groceries.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11