Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 7/22/2011 - Hot & Broken
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
You know it's going to be a hot day when you get an eamil from the local news at 4AM telling you to stay inside.

Comcast is supposed to arrive at 10AM to fix my internet issue so I would imagine the site will be down around that time.
Apparently the hottest day was yesterday for us.
And it's moving east. :happy:
I'm listening to a local radio show, that I like, for the first time in a long time.
And the topic, is a video, that I don't want to see.
I've posted some weird shit, but I'm doing myself a favor by not looking for it.
Chip Wrote:Apparently the hottest day was yesterday for us.
:finger:
yesterday was stupid hot
Joe Wrote:You know it's going to be a hot day when you get an eamil from the local news at 4AM telling you to stay inside.

Comcast is supposed to arrive at 10AM to fix my internet issue so I would imagine the site will be down around that time.

:roflmao:
They'll get there at about 4:30pm
Everyday when I get home from work, I want to make love to my air conditioner. I'm afraid I might break it though, so I resist the urge.
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Apparently the hottest day was yesterday for us.
:finger:

With the heat index, it's only supposed to be around 100 today.
Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:Everyday when I get home from work, I want to make love to my air conditioner. I'm afraid I might break it though, so I resist the urge.

That doesn't sound like fun.

Ever scrape your knuckles on those ribs on the condenser?
I wonder why all my bays are full of broken vehicles, needing major repairs, but it's empty across the shop, and the other 2 guys are chatting drinking coffee. My boss's bays are totally full of major repair stuff too.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Everyday when I get home from work, I want to make love to my air conditioner. I'm afraid I might break it though, so I resist the urge.

I have. Many times. That does suck. Maybe I'll try to cuff an ice tray or a snow cone instead.
LeNeve Wrote:I wonder why all my bays are full of broken vehicles, needing major repairs, but it's empty across the shop, and the other 2 guys are chatting drinking coffee. My boss's bays are totally full of major repair stuff too.

Because those other 2 guys are getting fired, and they don't want to have to re-distribute the work this afternoon?
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I have. Many times. That does suck. Maybe I'll try to cuff an ice tray or a snow cone instead.

That's.... ....bettter....?
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I wonder why all my bays are full of broken vehicles, needing major repairs, but it's empty across the shop, and the other 2 guys are chatting drinking coffee. My boss's bays are totally full of major repair stuff too.

Because those other 2 guys are getting fired, and they don't want to have to re-distribute the work this afternoon?

That would suck because it would make it real busy, but it would also be cool, because they both annoy me.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

That's.... ....bettter....?

not really I guess. cuff a frozen yogurt?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5