Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 7/22/2011 - Hot & Broken
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
LeNeve Wrote:I'm going to go drive this shitty truck around, and hope it doesn't leave me stranded again.
I suck at being a mechanic this week. : (

sent from a tornado
Nussie_T Wrote:This is the most enertaining IST EVER!

It was still better then your IST.
Chip Wrote:

Are you drunk!? WTF are you talking about!?
LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm going to go drive this shitty truck around, and hope it doesn't leave me stranded again.
I suck at being a mechanic this week. : (

sent from a tornado

I am having a terrible driving this week. My ebrake gave loose and my car rolled into Jim's parents car door. Two days later, went to go do a 3 point turn to get to one of customers place... apparently the road drops off, had to get pushed out and then yesterday I was doing a u turn on the highway and some crazy old man pulls out at the stop sign and nearly hits my truck.
What's everyone doing this weekend!!!?

This weekend I have a whole lot of nothing planned. I think my inlaws are around though so I may sit at their place on their patio with my work laptop doing some work.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I wish.

Just trying to be a smart ass, because you haven't been here all day, then come here criticizing.

It's really Joes fault again for having crappy internet.
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I wish.

Just trying to be a smart ass, because you haven't been here all day, then come here criticizing.

It's really Joes fault again for having crappy internet.

I helped my sisters work out last week at the Selkirk Fair & Rodeo and I had to sign saying I give CIBC permission to publish the pictures on the website, in newsprint and within the bank so I had to go to Selkirk, then I went shopping and came home. I got home @2 though.
Chip Wrote:Sweet, so it's back up...

Back to random b.s.

:roflmao:

[youtube]zTi_Zpl9MFk[/youtube]
:roflmao: Nice dismount!
Well Comcast came and went. I wasn't here so I don't know what they fixed or didn't fix. I guess all I can do is hope.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:this is the one week ever that Pete should be at home.

there have been numerous "Tumbler" sightings in Pittsburgh this week
Tumbler?

sent from a tornado
:? ..........the batmobile

sent from a spaceship
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5