Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 7-14-11 I have nothing to add...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
owling? seriously. Obviously people have alot of free time to do dumb fucking shit lately
LeNeve Wrote:owling? seriously. Obviously people have alot of free time to do dumb fucking shit lately

I wish I had that much free time.
I wouldn't do that shit, I just want the time to do it.
I think if I see someone planking, I'll get a real plank and hit them.
I hate diesel fumes. Confusedad:
:nothingtoadd:
Joe Wrote::nothingtoadd:

:whomo:
You know what would make this IST better... a twitpic of a fellow dudebro!!!!!
LeNeve Wrote:owling? seriously. Obviously people have alot of free time to do dumb fucking shit lately
You still live in Ulysses Kansas right?
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:general zod?
superman 2 villian
I am quickly losing interest in super hero movies. Why should I watch Batman movie after Batman? Why would I continuously watch movies about the supposed worst city in America? Everyone makes fun of nerds but all of a sudden it became ok to watch their movies.
i bleed green Wrote:
You still live in Ulysses Kansas right?

yes, and we don't take kindly to people owling, and pretending to be boards around here.
Nussie_T Wrote:You know what would make this IST better... a twitpic of a fellow dudebro!!!!!

How about an awesome video of drunken disc golf?

[youtube]9wgMY_wrj1c[/youtube]
I used to play disc golf.
LeNeve Wrote:I used to play disc golf.

I haven't played since that day.
It's still the only time I did play.
And the disc's are still in my trunk.
I went to go do some work on my work laptop, assuming since I left the damn thing plugged in all night that it would hold a charge... it didn't. I was in the middle of doing some work when it died, locking my work order... then when I plugged it in, logged the fifty damn security shit this thing has went to send an email to my svc manager about the ro's I took... apparently the email doesn't work either... Junk I tell ya!
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I used to play disc golf.

I haven't played since that day.
It's still the only time I did play.
And the disc's are still in my trunk.

Which one are you!?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12