Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 7-14-11 I have nothing to add...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Confusedwoot: I hope he doesn't want to jam a finger in my butt.
LeNeve Wrote:I also have splinters of aluminum in my finger, and I can't find tweezers

It certainly seems to be raining shit on LeNeve this week.
LeNeve Wrote:Confusedwoot: I hope he doesn't want to jam a finger in my butt.
Not unless he buys you a few drinks first. :roflmao:
Like this...
(_\*/_)
:finger:
Heading to my last meeting for the day... :deadhorse:
The croc hunter is gone, and I didn't see him molest anybody.
JDubb Wrote:
Like this...
(_\*/_)
:finger:

:roflmao:
:roflmao: :wanker:
Rofl's a homo :?
got the one way clutch in finally, now to install the rear planetary carrier/center ring gear assembly.
sweet, I forgot to put a thrust washer in. Now I have to tear this transmission back down again. Confusedad:
Now I'm just sitting here staring angrily at the other people in the shop.
LeNeve Wrote:Rofl's a homo :?

Maybe Rofl is a girl, who's into bukkake.
[Image: bukkake.gif]

[Image: 601-1191431787.gif]
another fun fact from Saturday night. My friend has always been a dirtbag, and has multiple girlfriends all over. He actually had a girl over at his house, pretending to be his sisters friend. When my friends wife went to the store, my friend banged this chick in the bathroom. Pretty fucking bold. Then he had her in his truck yesterday while he was working. he is a truck driver.

All these girls he gets are pretty good looking too. He knocks an 18 year old up, spends a couple years with them, then trades her in for another 18 year old.

We also stole some car from a girl that was there, and went and did donuts in it. She was pissed, but she was from oklahoma so I didn't care. I said she needed to shut up because her herpe germs were flying everywhere. She left. She was a frumpy frumperton though. Theres some other stuff, but it should probaly be kept quiet.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12