Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 06/22 - Ouch!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
So a while back my dentist said he wanted to remove my wisdom teeth. I didn't bother with it and yesterday it started to hurt. This morning at 4:30 I woke up in all kinds of pain and my mouth swollen.
I have 2 hours and 34 mins until my appointment. :killme:
Joe, that Sucks!!!! My Grandmom used to say there is nothing worse than a tooth ache or ear ache, b/c there is not much you can do. Confusedad: I feel bad for you... Confusedwoot:
Will you be put to sleep for the pulling??? Do you have to have all four of them out???
Oh no!!! I hope they can do it today and don't tell you that you have to take antibiotics to get rid of any infection first....
Iva13 Wrote:Will you be put to sleep for the pulling??? Do you have to have all four of them out???

Yes all 4 of them. I doubt they will pull them today. Probably give me Tylenol and setup an appointment for remaval on a later date.

2 Hours and 12 mins.
[youtube]mocF5YbiVlc[/youtube]
Finally figured out what I'm doing with my basement!

[youtube]ysAoZGIKjAA[/youtube]
Speaking of teeth. I was riding my bike last night, then got bored, and started popping wheelies, and ramping stuff. Then I crashed, chipped my tooth, hurt my shoulder, and got a concussion. I too will be going to the dentist. I want some vicodin.
LeNeve Wrote:Speaking of teeth. I was riding my bike last night, then got bored, and started popping wheelies, and ramping stuff. Then I crashed, chipped my tooth, hurt my shoulder, and got a concussion. I too will be going to the dentist. I want some vicodin.
I hear the Jackass crew is looking for a replacement.
Chip hop hump day. because best ofs suck like 9 armed Chips.
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Speaking of teeth. I was riding my bike last night, then got bored, and started popping wheelies, and ramping stuff. Then I crashed, chipped my tooth, hurt my shoulder, and got a concussion. I too will be going to the dentist. I want some vicodin.
I hear the Jackass crew is looking for a replacement.
:high5: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:Chip hop hump day. because best ofs suck like 9 armed Chips.

9 armed replays...

At my age I'm pretty sure crashing my bicycle would end up in a hospital visit, a week off off work and a permanent limp.
Joe Wrote:So a while back my dentist said he wanted to remove my wisdom teeth. I didn't bother with it and yesterday it started to hurt. This morning at 4:30 I woke up in all kinds of pain and my mouth swollen.
I have 2 hours and 34 mins until my appointment. :killme:

I was supposed to have that done too, and never went.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14