Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 06/22 - Ouch!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
OK so it's creepy that a 51 year old married a 16 year old.

Is it still creepy when a 54 year old marries a 19 year old or is he just the man then?
huh, I guess I don't keep up with the pedofile stories like the rest of you guys.
Joe Wrote:OK so it's creepy that a 51 year old married a 16 year old.

Is it still creepy when a 54 year old marries a 19 year old or is he just the man then?

Sll creepy, until I'm 54, then it is cool.

I think the first is creepy b/c she is not really legal, most parents would not sign off on that.

I bet if the legal age was dropped to 16 people would not have any creepy issues with it. I do not think the 19 scenerio is creepy, the woman still has to make the choice to be with him.
Pete Nice Wrote:

I think the first is creepy b/c she is not really legal, most parents would not sign off on that.

I bet if the legal age was dropped to 16 people would not have any creepy issues with it. I do not think the 19 scenerio is creepy, the woman still has to make the choice to be with him.

OK cool. I was hoping the POA wasn't going to come down on olds guys that still have it.
LeNeve Wrote:huh, I guess I don't keep up with the pedofile stories like the rest of you guys.

I only read it b/c Chip linked something to buzzfeed and I decoded to check out their headlines. I would say that Leneve and I being the only ones who had not already read it makes us the cool guys. :high5:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

OK cool. I was hoping the POA wasn't going to come down on olds guys that still have it.

I say, no matter how old you are, if you can legally and consentualy obtain a woman of any legal age, then more power to you.
[Image: enhanced-buzz-11465-1308585897-12.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:huh, I guess I don't keep up with the pedofile stories like the rest of you guys.

I only read it b/c Chip linked something to buzzfeed and I decoded to check out their headlines. I would say that Leneve and I being the only ones who had not already read it makes us the cool guys. :high5:

I went back, and was trying to remember where I saw that story, Buzzfeed must have been it.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I went back, and was trying to remember where I saw that story, Buzzfeed must have been it.

I saw it on Buzzfeed
[Image: enhanced-buzz-11477-1308586018-11.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:[Image: enhanced-buzz-11477-1308586018-11.jpg]

Quick, start the dryer before it gets out.
[Image: enhanced-buzz-11476-1308586082-9.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:I think I need a twitter account for my balls.
Shit my balls say?
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I think I need a twitter account for my balls.
Shit my balls say?
hahaha yeah, something like that
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14