Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tooosday 06/21 - First day of summer!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I just drove past a guy wearing a blue shirt with a huge moose head on the back with the antlers going up to the shoulders. What a tool.
michaelangelo Wrote:did anyone catch Layla's epic tweet from last night?

Layla Kayleigh
Melody just sat on Covino's face w her poopy diaper & got poops on his face...this is gearing up to be a great week

I would most definite LEE vomit on her is that happened to me.
Pete Nice Wrote:I just drove past a guy wearing a blue shirt with a huge moose head on the back with the antlers going up to the shoulders. What a tool.

[Image: funny-pictures-canadian-cats-are-nice-to-everyone.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:Chip has a pony? cool.

I'm confused.
If I had a horse, I wouldn't call it a pony.
:roflmao: :roflmao:

[Image: moose-knuckle-moose-knuckle-demotivation...534527.jpg]
Chip Wrote:[Image: funny-sports-damn-ice.gif]

:zipit:
I think my boss is watching saving private ryan on his computer. Whatever he is watching, it's loud, and there is a battle going on.
Chip Wrote:

I'm confused.

Who said you named it Pony... a small horse is called a pony.
Chip Wrote:[Image: that_thing_is_bouncy.gif]

This seems like a good way to pass the time...

Mesmerizing....
LeNeve Wrote:This morning is awesome. I get to work, and 15 minutes later one of the support vehicles for a bicycle team pulls up. Says their van keeps dying and whatnot. All the bikers were in here clip clopping around with their bike shoes on. about 10 of them. I forget the race team name now. something about kids with diabetes, and IGA was the sponsor.

Well they are obviously in a hurry to get back on the road, so I busted out my ninja skills, and had a new battery and alternator put on in 15 minutes, they were ecstatic. I got a couple high fives, a couple fist bumps, and one guy gave me 40 bucks. Totally cool experience.

They will always remember this part of their journey, and the super ninja mechanic in Kansas, who helped them finish a race across the country. Fuck yeah.....

Probably the only memory they'll have of Kansas....
LeNeve Wrote:I think my boss is watching saving private ryan on his computer. Whatever he is watching, it's loud, and there is a battle going on.

Busy day at the shop huh?
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Remember, when you were a kid and summer meant a 3 month vacation?? Yeah, I miss that...

You still have that if you are a teacher. A girl I went to school with is a teacher now and all she's been doing is counting down the days til summer vacation... It's getting annoying.

That's just annoying, too.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I'm confused.

Who said you named it Pony... a small horse is called a pony.

Are you on drugs?
What are you talking about?
Why do I have a horse?
And I said I wouldn't call it A pony.
I didn't say anything about it being named pony.
[Image: tumblr_lf8tdkEKrN1qgrhaco1_500.jpg]
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:now that I think about it, I got high fives, fist bumps, and cash from dudes in spandex shorts. Confusedwoot:

and you liked it! Homo!

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14