Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tooosday 06/21 - First day of summer!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Nussie_T Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I'm supposed to go up to the pit and help Eric today but I am being lazy... I'll blame it on Jim saying he ripped my favorite pair of pants

Why would you wear your favorite pair of jeans to go work in anyway?

I don't wear my good clothes to work. I was wearing a pair of pj bottoms around the house this morning after I got out of the shower and he went to go pick me up to put me over his shoulder and they ripped from the crotch all the way down to my knee... I was so sad...

:worthlesswopics:
T's avatar is confusing me b/c at a glance it looks like FattMatt's.
[Image: urnololcatti128541996629152500.jpg]
I like how Comcast takes a crap on DBN as I'm on the phone with Verizon telling them that if they can't get my customer up and running we are going to switch to Comcast.
Pete Nice Wrote:T's avatar is confusing me b/c at a glance it looks like FattMatt's.

I'll be unlazy and change it.
Texas Fan Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I'm supposed to go up to the pit and help Eric today but I am being lazy... I'll blame it on Jim saying he ripped my favorite pair of pants

Why would you wear your favorite pair of jeans to go work in anyway?

I don't wear my good clothes to work. I was wearing a pair of pj bottoms around the house this morning after I got out of the shower and he went to go pick me up to put me over his shoulder and they ripped from the crotch all the way down to my knee... I was so sad...

:worthlesswopics:

Pics wearing the jeans and going commando......
Joe Wrote:I like how Comcast takes a crap on DBN as I'm on the phone with Verizon telling them that if they can't get my customer up and running we are going to switch to Comcast.

I bet you feel really pleased about that threat when you make it huh. :roflmao:
Pete Nice Wrote:Pics wearing the jeans and going commando......

:high5:

They were pj bottoms with ducks on them... which are now in the the garage rag box and I'm not picking them out of there to wear,
Nussie_T Wrote:

They were pj bottoms with ducks on them... which are now in the the garage rag box and I'm not picking them out of there to wear,
You're no fun.
Brian Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

You're no fun.

Well I try to be a bore but you know...
I only used 1 minute of talk time on my last cell phone bill. crazy.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Did anybody's Kitty Cat or do you know of anyone's cat that had an Aural Hematoma??? Poor Kitty, I rushed him to the Vet last night and she drained it, but said it would fill up again and it did....she said even w/surgery it would more than likely fill up again....she said to let it go, but then Kitty will have a "Calliflower Ear"....like boxers get. I don't know what to do.... Confusedad: Confusedad:

Before I moved in with Jim, a couple of my cats got that. Their ears swelled up and it looked painful. We drained it. I believe it's caused from them digging at their ears and an infection getting in there. One of the cats had gotten ear mites, not sure about the other. The younger one's ear looks fairly normal now, but my older cat's ear is still shriveled up.

B I'm so happy to hear that you have heard of this (but feel bad for your Kitties).....We got it drained last night (only one ear is doing it), but this morning it was filling up again....Did that happen to yours too?? She said it will start to clot and then reabsorb back into the body, but his ear could look a little deformed. She check for infection, mites, etc. and found nothing. She thinks b/c he's blind in one eye, he may have shaken his head and hit something w/his ear b/c he didn't see it or realize how close he was to it. How long did it take to go down?? Do you remember? Thanks.
Texas Fan Wrote:Beckster on the replay :high5:

Say whaaaat? Confusedhock:
cool, there is an app to turn your phone into a code reader, scanner thing. Even able to monitor live data.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14