Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 6-17-2011. No More..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Chip Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:holy shit- I want one!!!

from twitter

In the market for a new XBOX 360 with Kinect? Why buy one when C&R are giving away 5 today!! Tune in to C&R at Noon ET for details!

Haven't they been giving those details all week?
You predict how long Spot can dance, right?
It's a waste of time, JIU is going to get all 5.

from twitter

In the market for a new XBOX 360 with Kinect? Why buy one when C&R are giving away 5 today!! Tune in to C&R at Noon ET for details!

I have one, it was fun for the first couple weeks, and my son (2 yo) had more fun playing then i did. Bowling is a bitch on it, highest score I could ever get was like a 120. I like Black Ops and Netflix more.
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

from twitter

Haven't they been giving those details all week?
You predict how long Spot can dance, right?
It's a waste of time, JIU is going to get all 5.
:roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:A couple of lines from family guy, that are hilarious.

"you want me to wack a guy? you want me to off a guy? you want me to wack off a guy"

"it's going to be a good old fashion father and son beat off"

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Chip Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:I always wondered what they were. I see their logo on the boards at hockey games. So it's a coffee shop chain? I assumed grocery store or frozen fish sticks :roflmao:

Tim Horton was a hockey player who opened up a donut shop when he retired.
Good donuts and coffee.
And decent sandwiches.
Ah, I see... no wonder I only see them during hockey games.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Let me tell you, if that was me, I know of three dudes that would have some broken extremities after that if they were doing that to my wife, first of all, those skinny punks wouldn't be able to hold me back, then I am pretty sure the rage created by someone doing that to my wife would lead those 3 guys to be introduced to some serious pain.

Would you beat down the other girl too?

No, but if she attacked me, I would have no problem throwing her aside
400 bucks for water heater. :killme:
Howdy :rock:
Mauro Wrote:Howdy :rock:

Doodie?
"A computer company put a system in for a company and the company's business worked smoothly. One day it quit and they called the computer company to come and fix it. The tech showed up, looked the system over, pushed a button and the system worked. He billed them $2500 but they demanded an itemized bill, so he wrote: Push button- $1. Knowing which button to push-$2499."
Joe Wrote:

Doodie?
Pre-show time!
Joe Wrote:

Doodie?

Already did that this morning :happy:
LeNeve Wrote:"A computer company put a system in for a company and the company's business worked smoothly. One day it quit and they called the computer company to come and fix it. The tech showed up, looked the system over, pushed a button and the system worked. He billed them $2500 but they demanded an itemized bill, so he wrote: Push button- $1. Knowing which button to push-$2499."

I have a client that doesn't like to pay us for work so he tries to do it all himself. When servers hang on him he pulls the power cord. Then he calls up to repair the damage he caused which is generally 8 times more expensive.
Busy morning in here..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27