Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 6-17-2011. No More..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Justin in Utah never bought me SHIT. He spends money on Covino, Rich and Spot, not the dudebro's FUCK THAT GUY.
I get douche chills by how much they kiss that guys ass, its borderline gay, no lube style
Donginator Wrote:they knew who was 4 & 5 that's why they wanted it, such BS

:whomo:
Pete Nice Wrote:Justin in Utah never bought me SHIT. He spends money on Covino, Rich and Spot, not the dudebro's FUCK THAT GUY.

I didn't get shit from JIU either. The only other people that benefited from him being there were those beefhead guys.
gootah
Fuck this budweiser guy too.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Justin in Utah never bought me SHIT. He spends money on Covino, Rich and Spot, not the dudebro's FUCK THAT GUY.

I didn't get shit from JIU either. The only other people that benefited from him being there were those beefhead guys.

I bet you there are a bunch of guys that went to the DBC that spent just as much money as JIU, they just didn't buy a bottle of Crystal at hte bowling alley and share it with Rich, Covino and Spot only.....

I bet you Eddie, Carlos, Mercer, BDH, Keafer, JDubb and Alberta Beef spent just as much money when it was all said and done.
Now I'm gonna listen to Jay Thomas because he doesn't care about Utah.
so who won the xbox? I guess JIU won one? Lame Confusedwoot: :douche:
Emily does not have consensual sex with guys from Utah either.
Have a great weekend all, and to all the dads, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! I'm gonna go start drinking!
Mauro Wrote:Have a great weekend all, and to all the dads, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! I'm gonna go start drinking!

:high5: :beer: :boobs:
Mauro Wrote:Have a great weekend all, and to all the dads, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! I'm gonna go start drinking!
[smiley]Have fun[/smiley]
I bet utah has a bunch of super 8 motels.
I wanted to hit the brewery before they close at 5, but some jackass scheduled a meeting at 4:30.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27