Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuesday - 6/14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
When the Mavs have their celebration, they should have the players rise up out of a smoking stage.
Chip Wrote:When the Mavs have their celebration, they should have the players rise up out of a smoking stage.

That is a great idea.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:if Lebron james wanted a ring he shoulda stayed in Cleveland and bought one off of Tyrelle Pryor

Man, this guy really gets your goat

I plain old don't like Crosby, but shit, LeBron is a fucking douche bag.
There is a huge difference there.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:if Lebron james wanted a ring he shoulda stayed in Cleveland and bought one off of Tyrelle Pryor

the beginning of the NBA season i made it my goal to cheer that Lebron loses, so in the end it was a good season

here is his newest comment,

"All the people that was rooting on me to fail, at the end of the day they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today,” James said. “They have the same personal problems they had today. I’m going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things that I want to do with me and my family and be happy with that.

“They can get a few days or a few months or whatever the case may be on being happy about not only myself, but the Miami Heat not accomplishing their goal. But they have to get back to the real world at some point.”
Joe Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:
Joe Wrote:The need to bring her back. Make her a ghost or something.

They will probably have her as some sort of mind thing like his dad has been. Hopefully. But she has moved onto other shows now so idk if shes coming back. Just looked and it says new season 6 coming out in 2011, i think i will have to get showtime just to watch it.

Her show was just canceled.

The No Ordinary family show? I only watched that a couple times, couldn't ever get into it.

Dexter comes back on like Sep. 26 or 28

Yeah, that was canceled. She's joining the cast of Royal Pains starting in August.

I haven't ever watched that show. And I don't think her joining it is gonna make me wanna watch it either.

Sent from my junk
Donginator Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

the beginning of the NBA season i made it my goal to cheer that Lebron loses, so in the end it was a good season

"All the people that was rooting on me to fail, at the end of the day they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today,” James said. “They have the same personal problems they had today. I’m going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things that I want to do with me and my family and be happy with that.

“They can get a few days or a few months or whatever the case may be on being happy about not only myself, but the Miami Heat not accomplishing their goal. But they have to get back to the real world at some point.”

Yeah.
I'll go back to working for my money.
And he'll go back to being a giant pussy.
Chip Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Yeah.

:high5:
Chip Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Yeah.

and bouncing a big rubber ball for a living.
Joe Wrote:

gay goats
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

gay goats

Why is everything gay with you?
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

gay goats

Kansas is the capital of gay animals, I thought you knew. It's also funny to me for some reason.

I'll take it back, Pete's goats are not gay. Pete has roided up jersey goats.
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Man, this guy really gets your goat
gay goats

Kansas is the capital of gay animals, I thought you knew. It's also funny to me for some reason.

I'll take it back, Pete's goats are not gay. Pete has roided up jersey goats.

Like Stewie's pig?

[youtube]jVZi9Iq8um8[/youtube]
"Damn right. Show him pig."

:roflmao:
yep Stewies pig, and Pete's goat fought in a steel cage match.
I'm going to have the rest of my buffalo wings for an afternoon snack. Good call not stuffing my face during lunch, now I have a nice treat, and won't feel sick.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17