Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuesday - 6/14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
:roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:The Mets and Yankees are in the same city, the Pirates and Phillies are over 5 hours drive apart and they only meet twice a year. Why not move one of the Padres, Dodgers and Giants to the AL then by your theory?
well, there are 5 teams in California, and 2 of them are in the AL. So that makes no sense

I don't even know what this debate is about.
Pete is scared that the Pirates would be even worse if they went to the AL......if thats even possible

The Phillies are designed more like an AL team anyway, so if anyone moved, it would have to be them, then again, Selig is the commish and he is almost as bad as Bettman.
I drank more Hi-C and Capri Sun then Hawiian Punch.
I hardly ever drank Hawiian Punch.
Right now the Pirates have a better winning percentage than Toronto, Chicago WS, Minnesota, LA Angels, Oakland, NY Mets, Cubs and Dodgers. All teams that are lauded to be good, rich or well run.....
Chip Wrote::roflmao:

What are you laughing at, quote of mention what you are laughing at FOO!
Chip Wrote:I drank more Hi-C and Capri Sun then Hawiian Punch.

I drank lemonade and water. My parents didn't like to buy sugar drinks so they made homemade lemonade that was delicious.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote::roflmao:

What are you laughing at, quote of mention what you are laughing at FOO!

You two, I was lazy rather then post it twice quoting both of you.
You foo.
Chip Wrote:I drank more Hi-C and Capri Sun then Hawiian Punch.
i've been liking this stuff lately
[Image: FANTA%20NARANJA%20MEDIOLITRO.jpg]
those chicks on the fanta commercial are hot
Lonne3000 Wrote:I wonder what the lady who works next to me would look like if she shaved her mustache.
:eek: :roflmao: :roflmao:
MY grandpa always said heavy metal gave him a headache.
jimmy fallon with the creators of MW3
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com/blogs/2011/06/sneak-peak-of-modern-warfare-3/">http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com ... warfare-3/</a><!-- m -->
man after eating little meals and snacks like 6-7 times a day, makes going to a buffet worthless. Went to chinese buffet for lunch and feel like they won that round cause i got full so fast. Confusedwoot:
MAN Covino's vocals on Caboose are on point.
Later boys... gotta go prep for a phone interview.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17