Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday June 13... Lord Stanley is in the House
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Elimination game tonight.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnEuSl_eWUrpqcgN6pY0t...Itj0uFmtsQ]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJxvBN4JOQ0qzfZVwObH4...27BlgPtBHi]
Thank you karma and Dallas Mavericks.

[Image: t1larg.lebron.gi.jpg]
I feel like this hockey season has taken like 3 years to complete.
Buccigross had some awesome LeBron/Miami stats.

Dirk Nowitski led all players with 62 fourth-quarter points in the NBA Finals, matching the total of Dwyane Wade and LeBron James combined

In 8 minutes with LeBron on bench in Game 6, Heat scored 21 pnts and outscored Mavs by 14. When James was on court Miami was outscored by 24

Then I never realized that this is the case.

If Van wins Cup tonight, watch how hockey does it. The owner doesn't get trophy first like other sports...

Players get to play with it first. The ones that train, and sweat, and love. Not invest, and overcharge for tickets and beer.
:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: hockey :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

Good morning everyone! I'm going to steal T's line and ask, "What'd you buy this weekend?"

I bought some wine and groceries, slow weekend.
:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: JDumb :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

Haha, sorry.

I didn't buy shit. I worked. :killme:
I bought 3 2x12x8 pressure treated boards. The same 3 that I bought 2 weeks ago, but was told they weren't wide enough for the steps I wanted. Turns out my buddy didn't read the tape measure too well the first time he measured the existing steps.
Joe Wrote:I bought 3 2x12x8 pressure treated boards. The same 3 that I bought 2 weeks ago, but was told they weren't wide enough for the steps I wanted. Turns out my buddy didn't read the tape measure too well the first time he measured the existing steps.

Right. Your buddy read the tape measure wrong.
It's a busy mo sucka at the ford garage this morning, geez.
LeNeve Wrote:It's a busy mo sucka at the ford garage this morning, geez.

I heard Ford has to pay a bunch of dealerships a ton of money for over charging them on commercial trucks in the 90's, or something like that.
I wasn't paying much attention.
I bought some food, my share in the house we rented for the weekend, money on gas for the boat, buncha fising crap, bait, a new abu garcia rod and reel. Fishing sucked this weekend, didn't catch hardly anything. It was mainly just a weekend of drinking. :beer:
Man work just sucks after my review on Friday. I have like no motivation to do anything now.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:It's a busy mo sucka at the ford garage this morning, geez.

I heard Ford has to pay a bunch of dealerships a ton of money for over charging them on commercial trucks in the 90's, or something like that.
I wasn't paying much attention.

I have not heard of this.
I really wish I was in bed right now

Sent from my balls
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15