Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday June 13... Lord Stanley is in the House
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
I am not friends with CIM on Facebook, I want to be...
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Man work just sucks after my review on Friday. I have like no motivation to do anything now.

Usually I'm satisfied with the weekend, and getting up Monday morning for work doesn't bother me, but lately it's been tough for some reason. and this morning I made it worse, when I thought to myself, I have to do this for 35 more years.

I am still recovering from my weekend. I went to my first Tigers game and wound up hanging out in Detroit at a bar for a bit while the traffic hell cleared out. Got to see Carwin get his ass beat, too.
i have 4 presets in my car for satellite, and 1 for am. that is all
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I really wish I was in bed right now

Sent from my balls

:high5:

:whomo:
Brian Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:IMHO Tainted Love by Soft Cell is the 80's jam
I'm not forming an opinion until I here which song is JIU's jam.

:roflmao: :roflmao:
schnitzelschnatzle :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Dead up this bitch today, UStream chat must be on :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:
Pete Nice Wrote:Dead up this bitch today, UStream chat must be on :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:
I think it has more to do with the NBA talk.
Pete Nice Wrote:Dead up this bitch today, UStream chat must be on :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:

I'm very hungry, and it's affecting my performance.
Brian Wrote:
I think it has more to do with the NBA talk.

Yeah, that's pretty much it.
I have been digging up old threads in boredom. Now I think it's time for lunch.
LeNeve Wrote:I just buy new wipers when they start to streak.

I usually buy the RainX brand and I grabbed some cheap ones... I really wish I had pick up the RainX blades, because the ones I got suck.
Pete Nice Wrote:I bought a bunch of stuff. I worked the weekend in NY wine country between Erie, PA and Buffalo.

I bought:

-5 bottles of NY wine, including one called Woman Pleaser.
-A decent Greek diner with a Greek beer.
-That heal balm stuff Rich was raving about, used it Saturday night, good stuff, but not as good as Rich says, needs a few uses to get to that level.
-An Ink stamper that makes addresses. acct number, etc unreadable.
-A thing at the drug store in the from TV section that is supposed to fix up windshield wipers when they are streaking.
-Sugar Free Werther's Original
-An anniversary git for my wife...<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.hansonellis.com/interlocking-wedding-band-rings.html?utm_campaign=FindGift%20Spring&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=FindGift">http://www.hansonellis.com/interlocking ... e=FindGift</a><!-- m -->
-Anniversary card

You should get her those handcuffs :wink:
I only have 3 decades of cuffing.
I have hooked up with a chick born in the 50's, 60's, 70's and 80's. I banged a 47 year old in 2003. I have no 1990's born chicks though on my resume, been with my wife too long for that to be possible, my wife was 20 when we met.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15