Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday June 10, 2011......It's payday bitches!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Pete Nice Wrote:I have said this before and will say it again, I do not like when they Ustream every day during the show. The Ustream chat kills the forum IST and I think that sucks balls. That is why GLB and L3K are not here this week....
:whomo:
ustream chat sucks. You have to pay attention to it too much.
Pete Nice Wrote:I have said this before and will say it again, I do not like when they Ustream every day during the show. The Ustream chat kills the forum IST and I think that sucks balls. That is why GLB and L3K are not here this week....
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Bah!!! A Khloe K nip slip

http://www.tmz.com/2011/06/07/khloe-kard...ob-breast/
yuck.

Khloe is nasty.
I really saw the genuine friendship between C&R at DBC. They are not just radio hosts and a producer but three great friends.
JDubb Wrote:I really saw the genuine friendship between C&R at DBC. They are not just radio hosts and a producer but three great friends.

beautiful friends?
JDubb Wrote:I really saw the genuine friendship between C&R at DBC. They are not just radio hosts and a producer but three great friends.

:doggystyle:

:roflmao:
So girls, if your vag could talk, what would it say? :roflmao:
Wow, that's really gay.
Brian Wrote:
Wow, that's really gay.
I said this same thing to Pete in NY and he agreed with me so eff off :finger:
Texas Fan Wrote:So girls, if your vag could talk, what would it say? :roflmao:

You don't really want to know..
Nussie_T Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:So girls, if your vag could talk, what would it say? :roflmao:

You don't really want to know..

Well minus 4-6 days a month, it might be interesting.
LeNeve Wrote:
ustream chat sucks. You have to pay attention to it too much.
:whomo: 's
Now-a-days the only thing you miss out on by sticking to one woman instead of a plethora of whores, is STDs. I think I heard a stat awhile back, that like 1 in 4 people have an std now. No thonks.
Spot thinks any dude who has banged more than 10 chicks is not acceptable? It is rather obvious who is saying that huh? If you have not banged at least 10 chicks, you have not experienced all there is in the sexual world.
I wonder if blank in blank's engine knocks?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18