Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday June 9, 2011 Batten Ye Hatch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
LeNeve Wrote:hey random customer, come over here and stand under this 2,000 pound car with me.
[Image: car_mechanic.jpg]

Is that Sasha Grey?
I don't know if I mentioned this, but the old guy that works here is wearing a bandana, and he looks ridiculous, and it's hilarious. He looks just like smitty or whatever that short pirate's name was, that was captain hook's sidekick.
LeNeve Wrote:I don't know if I mentioned this, but the old guy that works here is wearing a bandana, and he looks ridiculous, and it's hilarious. He looks just like smitty or whatever that short pirate's name was, that was captain hook's sidekick.

Is it Smea? Or Smee? Something like that...
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I don't know if I mentioned this, but the old guy that works here is wearing a bandana, and he looks ridiculous, and it's hilarious. He looks just like smitty or whatever that short pirate's name was, that was captain hook's sidekick.

Is it Smea? Or Smee? Something like that...

yeah thats it. I think.
some dude in flip flops and shorts just rolled up in here with a pontiac and parked in the middle of the shop. Wtf
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:hey random customer, come over here and stand under this 2,000 pound car with me.

Is that Sasha Grey?

I would have sex with sasha grey under a car.
now the pirate and the pontiac hippy are hanging out by his pontiac looking at the tires.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Is that Sasha Grey?

Ok Derick.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Is that Sasha Grey?

I'm too lazy right now to come up with a Derick joke.
So , Pete named today "batten down the hatches" and my co worker is dressed like a pirate. What a strange coincidence, or is it?
LeNeve Wrote:So , Pete named today "batten down the hatches" and my co worker is dressed like a pirate. What a strange coincidence, or is it?

Pete is in disguise, spying on you.
How cool would that be if sasha grey visited me in the shop. I'm such a day dreamer.
LeNeve Wrote:How cool would that be if sasha grey visited me in the shop. I'm such a day dreamer.
JDubb is having the same daydream, but it takes place in his cubicle and he's visited by Rich.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:So , Pete named today "batten down the hatches" and my co worker is dressed like a pirate. What a strange coincidence, or is it?

Pete is in disguise, spying on you.

I don't think he has much to gain by doing that.
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:How cool would that be if sasha grey visited me in the shop. I'm such a day dreamer.
JDubb is having the same daydream, but it takes place in his cubicle and he's visited by Rich.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

he's going to get fired again for day dreaming.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19