Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday June 9, 2011 Batten Ye Hatch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Oh yeah, this is the guy from my name is earl right? That girl on that show is sofa king hot.

And all of the Kevin Smith movies

oh yeah them too, amazing how different he looks with the hillbilly mustache.
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I have never heard of vanilla sky.
Tom Cruise....strike one
Cameron Diaz.....strike two
Penelope Cruz.....homerun

I agree.
I agree.
I agree.
Thinking about it, this guy is a pretty amazing actor. Lots of totally different roles he's been good in.
What the fuck. Whats wrong with this fucking guy asking about his mustache. What a waste of a phone call.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Oh yeah, this is the guy from my name is earl right? That girl on that show is sofa king hot.

And all of the Kevin Smith movies

oh yeah them too, amazing how different he looks with the hillbilly mustache.

Watching Mall Rats after seeing him in My Name is Earl, it took me a while to convince myself that was him
LeNeve Wrote:Thinking about it, this guy is a pretty amazing actor. Lots of totally different roles he's been good in.

I've always liked him.
Brampton Wrote:
Tom Cruise....strike one
Strike out, I can't stand Penelope Cruz. I only find her mildly attractive, and her acting skills are non-existent.
JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Tom Cruise....strike one
Strike out, I can't stand Penelope Cruz. I only find her mildly attractive, and her acting skills are non-existent.

But you think Rich is...

Haha. :poke:
Jason Lee is bringing the weirdos out of the wood work.

Both of them, Jamie Pressley and Nadine Velazquez
LeNeve Wrote:Thinking about it, this guy is a pretty amazing actor. Lots of totally different roles he's been good in.
I like the characters that he has played, I tend to enjoy his movies.
JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Tom Cruise....strike one
the only reason I like Penelope is cause she's hot. I think her acting is good, but her accent has to go...... :killme:
JDubb Wrote:
I like the characters that he has played, I tend to enjoy his movies.

He was awesome in Almost Famous.
Derrick Poundstone likes spoy.
well, that interview started off kind of slow, but got good. I liked it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19