Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 5/31/2011 - DBC Day 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Texas Fan Wrote:So Hits 1 and Octane both play this new Seether song.
"Country Song"??

I don't hate it, but I don't know what station should play it
So what did yall buy this long weekend?

I bought a buncha crap to do a food plot at my deer lease. Had to till up the ground which was hard as a rock and filled with rocks. After an hour and getting a 10x10 area tilled up I decided that was gonna be good enough. Planted a buncha food plot crap gave it some miracle grow top soil, and watered it. Something better F'ing grow! :riot:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:How about SweaterVest resinging too?
Did I hear 28 players are, or are going to be, under investigation?
I'm sure you know how I feel about it.

Its amazing what a program turns into overnight when you cheat. what was he 8-1 vs Michigan, all the while him and his players were cheating at everything.

I thought they traded memorabilia for tattoos and cash, they cheated at EVERYTHING? I missed that report.......

Not sure how violating the NCAA's dumb ass rules on making money effected game play....... :poke:
Brampton Wrote:I sent you a message about how bad the boooooo's were for her during the intro.

Sent a message during the race? I tried to use my phone there, but getting a signal there is apparently almost impossible no metter who your carrier is.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Its amazing what a program turns into overnight when you cheat. what was he 8-1 vs Michigan, all the while him and his players were cheating at everything.

I thought they traded memorabilia for tattoos and cash, they cheated at EVERYTHING? I missed that report.......

Not sure how violating the NCAA's dumb ass rules on making money effected game play....... :poke:
a coach covering up NCAA violations for a majority of players is cheating.
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I sent you a message about how bad the boooooo's were for her during the intro.

Sent a message during the race? I tried to use my phone there, but getting a signal there is apparently almost impossible no metter who your carrier is.
Yeah, I remember that. I thought they may have fixed that withing the last 5-6 years.....those guys are really middle americans :roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I laughed so hard at this.

However, why was the lapped driver blocking the racing line? I don't get it

The place went pretty crazy when he took the lead. It was kinda sad when he hit the wall and got passed by a European.

I also learned that the fans at Indy fucking hate Danica Patrick and they all seem to love Tony Kanan who drove that race harder than anyone Sunday.

Why do they hate Danica Patrick? She is hot. I guess they hate the whole woman in their gig shit.
they hate her cause she's overrated, but is treated like she's won every race

Well that makes sense. If she was ugly, she wouldn't be treated that way.
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Sure is, off the field, doesn't effect game play.

I don't hate Ohio State or Michigan, as long as they beat Penn State every year, I could care less about them.
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I'm sure you know how I feel about it.

Yeah, what I think I know about it, he was covering up for a whole bunch of players.

It makes it a lot easier to recruit when your players can do shit like that.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I'm sure you know how I feel about it.

Yeah, what I think I know about it, he was covering up for a whole bunch of players.

It makes it a lot easier to recruit when your players can do shit like that.

I am pretty sure the recruits had no idea what Terrel Pryor and his teammates were getting away with. Tressel covered it up, he didn't tell them to do it.

Any recruit that is good enough to have Ohio State after them has already been given tons of free shit, every school does it at the high levels, even Michigan, Ohio State just got caught and Tressel was a moron for trying to cover it up instead of reporting it right away and taking the sanctions, no he has no job and might never again.
I just read that they focused another investigation on Terrel Pryor and his days at OSU are over. He was getting cars and mad cash. People are fucking stupid. All you have to do is resist temptation for 3 to 4 years and you will make millions, but instead, they fuck up.
Pete Nice Wrote:I am pretty sure the recruits had no idea what Terrel Pryor and his teammates were getting away with. Tressel covered it up, he didn't tell them to do it.

Any recruit that is good enough to have Ohio State after them has already been given tons of free shit, every school does it at the high levels, even Michigan, Ohio State just got caught and Tressel was a moron for trying to cover it up instead of reporting it right away and taking the sanctions, no he has no job and might never again.

Don't the coaches recruit the top guys?
And I'm sure current players get in touch with possible recruits.
And there is no way "every school" does it to that extent.
Pete Nice Wrote:I just read that they focused another investigation on Terrel Pryor and his days at OSU are over. He was getting cars and mad cash. People are fucking stupid. All you have to do is resist temptation for 3 to 4 years and you will make millions, but instead, they fuck up.

Hey, the same thing happened at Michigan with the Fab 5.
LeNeve Wrote:today sucks like a Monday. :killme:

No, worse... It sucks like the first day following a holiday weekend.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:today sucks like a Monday. :killme:

No, worse... It sucks like the first day following a holiday weekend.

Hey, get back to work doing wrong whatever it is that they have you doing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25