Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 5/31/2011 - DBC Day 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Nussie_T Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:If you ever have an impromptu party at your house... never allow people to bring over peanuts... I am finding that shit everywhere... under the furniture, in the couch cushions.
:duh:

JDubb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I should put all the shells in a plastic bag and mail them back to Todd.... teach him to bring crap over to my house.

Maybe you shoudl just not talk to Todd anymore. After all his name is TODD
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:If you ever have an impromptu party at your house... never allow people to bring over peanuts... I am finding that shit everywhere... under the furniture, in the couch cushions.

If people show up to any party I throw and they only bring peanuts they are going to find a locked door.

Jim said it was cool. Jim shouldn't have answered since he never cleans the house.

Maybe you should also change the locks on Jim.
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
:duh:

JDubb

I should put all the shells in a plastic bag and mail them back to Todd.... teach him to bring crap over to my house.

Maybe you shoudl just not talk to Todd anymore. After all his name is TODD
:whomo:

JDubb

This budweiser guy needs to get kicked in the throat.
Joe Wrote:Maybe you shoudl just not talk to Todd anymore. After all his name is TODD

It's not often I talk to him. Jim works with him so we only ever see each other if Jim invites the guys over or if we are doing some sort of company function. Todd never really talks to me anyway... he just stares at my boobs... quite obviously too!
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Let's talk about cars going in circles instead. :killme: :killme: :killme:

Haha. After I posted that, I almost went back to edit that in.
How come, the only people that are bringing up cars going in circles are the ones who don't want to talk about it?

I'd also like to point out that I didn't.
I almost did. But didn't.
Brian Wrote:This budweiser guy needs to get kicked in the throat.

Or forced to drink Bud.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Maybe you shoudl just not talk to Todd anymore. After all his name is TODD

It's not often I talk to him. Jim works with him so we only ever see each other if Jim invites the guys over or if we are doing some sort of company function. Todd never really talks to me anyway... he just stares at my boobs... quite obviously too!

So tell Jim Todd crreps you out and has tried to get with you. Problems solved.
Joe Wrote:
Brian Wrote:This budweiser guy needs to get kicked in the throat.

Or forced to drink Bud.
and then kicked in the throat.
Biggest lies ever told:

1. Big things are afoot
Joe Wrote:Biggest lies ever told:

1. Big things are afoot
^this^

JDubb

Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

So tell Jim Todd crreps you out and has tried to get with you. Problems solved.

That won't work... Jim knows that Todd stares my boobs. They've had lengthy conversations about my boobs.
gnome cheaters. Those guys suck. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

elephant parties get out of hand pretty quick.
I've never been to a party, that someone is rockng a bag of peanuts. Thats some strange shit.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25