Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday May 26....2 more days
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Who else has never heard of a gravel pit before?

I have.
Spent a few summer nights hanging out at one. Good memories.
I wonder how many humans have been concieved in a gravel pit............
Probably more than we think, not to mention the amount of underage drinking. :roflmao:

An old abandon pit just east of town was turned into a recreational area for ATV's and Dirt bikes. People drink there but it's a 20-30 minute drive back to town and the cops drive up and down that road to get to the prison so it's not often one drinks there.
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i just found a fully set up race bike near me for 2500

That seems like a good price.
2 years newer than mine, this way when I crash I still have a bike to ride

Or you could just mail me your wrecked bike so I can rebuild it and have that happy piece of my life back.

Mine needs fixed. It was my brothers and when he died I got it. Hasn't been drove in almost 2 years. Probably need a new carburetor or just a really good cleaning/tune up. Its a 96' GSXR 750. Its the bike on my twitter page. I never ride it cause riding a motorcycle around Houston scares the crap out of me. Too many people die cause of dumbass drivers. Also needs a new front tire, and probably a new gas tank, looks like rust build up around the opening. Confusedwoot:
Nussie_T Wrote:we had a little accident last night.
did you tip over a gravel pile?
geinslunchbox Wrote:
who never heard of a gravel pit?

Is that like a quarry?
Nussie_T Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I have.
Spent a few summer nights hanging out at one. Good memories.
I wonder how many humans have been concieved in a gravel pit............
Probably more than we think, not to mention the amount of underage drinking. :roflmao:

An old abandon pit just east of town was turned into a recreational area for ATV's and Dirt bikes. People drink there but it's a 20-30 minute drive back to town and the cops drive up and down that road to get to the prison so it's not often one drinks there.

Is that what brought that up on cncted last night?

My friends basement flooded, so I spent all night over there moving furniture and ripping up wet carpet. It sucked.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I've heard of them.
But I've never been to one.
In 3rd grade we took a firld trip to a quarry, but that's about it.

I go to one at least once a day. Although I probably won't be up there for a few days... we had a little accident last night.

Did someone :killme:
Texas Fan Wrote:Mine needs fixed. It was my brothers and when he died I got it. Hasn't been drove in almost 2 years. Probably need a new carburetor or just a really good cleaning/tune up. Its a 96' GSXR 750. Its the bike on my twitter page. I never ride it cause riding a motorcycle around Houston scares the crap out of me. Too many people die cause of dumbass drivers. Also needs a new front tire, and probably a new gas tank, looks like rust build up around the opening. Confusedwoot:
thats all simple stuff. YOu could have that up and running in a weekend. Pull the gas tank, drain it if there is still gas in it, pull the airbox, pull the carbs, clean. reassemble, buy tires, go over the bike, clean and lube as you go, check the fork seals for cracking drying replace if you find the smallest problem. probably want to change oil and plugs too.
Thanks for the new backdoor key!!!! When did that change???? I was shocked and went into it a little looking for some sign of DBN....(I dind't find it) :? Confusedhock:
Derick Wrote:joe -- just found a 05 zx6r for 2800, needs very little work, located in harrisburg

You have no idea how tempting that is. I still have all my helmets, jackets and gloves because one day it's going to happen.

I finally got rid of all my ATV stuff this past weekend, but I'm not giving up on the bike dream
Does this show?
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:joe -- just found a 05 zx6r for 2800, needs very little work, located in harrisburg

You have no idea how tempting that is. I still have all my helmets, jackets and gloves because one day it's going to happen.

I finally got rid of all my ATV stuff this past weekend, but I'm not giving up on the bike dream
you want me to send him a message for you?
Donginator Wrote:Does this show?

[Image: ?ui=2&ik=1d273e2670&view=att&th=1302c7cf...isp=emb&zw]
no
LeNeve Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:Does this show?

[Image: ?ui=2&ik=1d273e2670&view=att&th=1302c7cf...isp=emb&zw]
no

No, unless it's supposed to be a little red x in a white box with the word image next to it.
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:we had a little accident last night.
did you tip over a gravel pile?

That wouldn't be so bad unless a person or vehicle was under the pile of gravel.
No a hydraulic 4 staging boom broke on the rock truck while it was dumping and the truck ended up tipping over. Eric ended up going through the windshield. He has a few small cuts on his face but his hand too most of it. I got the bleeding stopped, ride to the hospital and sat with him while he got 40 stitches in his hand. By the time we were done at the hospital it was too dark to do anything with the truck, so it's still sitting on its side.
Iva13 Wrote:Thanks for the new backdoor key!!!! When did that change???? I was shocked and went into it a little looking for some sign of DBN....(I dind't find it) :? Confusedhock:

I've been using that address for years before DBN
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14