Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday May 26....2 more days
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
snfkazee375 Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Ah come on.
Admit it.
You put all the finishing touches on it.

I definitely touched it up a couple of times when shit got out of wack. But I didn't do majority.

In conclusion, vote for me...because now I want to win out of spite.
sweet, Grande Prairie got chosen as one of the places target will take over for zellers in early 2013. What's target all about anyways, is it like Walmart?
geinslunchbox Wrote:
Joe Wrote:TRY MY SMOOTHIES!!!
noooooooooo Confusedhock:

GET A FREE BLENDER BOTTLE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote::barf: I do not like Mac-n-Cheese from a box.

I don't like it with powdered cheese, but if you get the velveeta stuff with the melted cheese, dopalicious.

I love both styles.
But the stuff with the powdered cheese, if you melt in a little shredded cheese, like the mozerella with cream cheese, it's awesome.
why do I feel the DBC is now a celebration and goodbye to the show

with the recent contract stuff with Bubba, Howard, Jason Ellis, & even Jay Thomas, I think C&R are having a tough time Confusedwoot:
michaelangelo Wrote:sweet, Grande Prairie got chosen as one of the places target will take over for zellers in early 2013. What's target all about anyways, is it like Walmart?

Target is pretty awesome.
Cheap cloths, but a bunch of decent stuff for around the house.
It's a smaller, nicer Walmart.
Chip Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:sweet, Grande Prairie got chosen as one of the places target will take over for zellers in early 2013. What's target all about anyways, is it like Walmart?

Target is the best thing that ever happened to me. It is da bomb
Donginator Wrote:why do I feel the DBC is now a celebration and goodbye to the show

with the recent contract stuff with Bubba, Howard, Jason Ellis, & even Jay Thomas, I think C&R are having a tough time Confusedwoot:

Oprah, Rosie and Martha Stewart are the future.
Joe Wrote:TRY MY SMOOTHIES!!!

:yawn: :wanker:
geinslunchbox Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Women go ape shit over Target.
Joe Wrote:
geinslunchbox Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Women go ape shit over Target.
yes, we do

It's like a fancy walmart, but it's still a target.
Joe Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:why do I feel the DBC is now a celebration and goodbye to the show

the unholy trinity. yuck, yuck, and double yuck
geinslunchbox Wrote:the unholy trinity. yuck, yuck, and double yuck

Millions and millions of dollors wasted on them
Joe Wrote:

Then, so is Pandora.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14