Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday May 24th - THe end is near... redo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Harold Camping updated his doomsday prediction which is now October 21st. May 21st was the spiritual judgment day.
JDubb Wrote:Harold Camping updated his doomsday prediction which is now October 21st. May 21st was the spiritual judgment day.

GUess he needs more money. He made millions on the May 21st prediction.
[youtube]HjeOgjesNdQ[/youtube]

Confusedhock:
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Harold Camping updated his doomsday prediction which is now October 21st. May 21st was the spiritual judgment day.

GUess he needs more money. He made millions on the May 21st prediction.

I wonder how much he made on his first prediction, back in '94.
Joe Wrote:[youtube]HjeOgjesNdQ[/youtube]

Confusedhock:

:?
this guy is 0 for 2 on his predictions, maybe he should just shut the fuck up
Derick Wrote:this guy is 0 for 2 on his predictions, maybe he should just shut the fuck up

As long as there are crazy people with money that will follow he will never shut up.
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:this guy is 0 for 2 on his predictions, maybe he should just shut the fuck up

As long as there are crazy people with money that will follow he will never shut up.

I'm kinda pissed off I didn't think of it first.
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I'm kinda pissed off I didn't think of it first.

I am always making shit up, but the only people I can get to believe me is my Mom, and Wife.
"Who the Efff I is, Im Nicki Minaj. Mack them dudes up, back coupes up, and chuck the deuce up!"

I don't know what that means. I might have to delete this girl off the facebook deal.
^this^
Jesus has a conversion van with monogrammed seats.
huh, apparently driving SUVs causes tornadoes.
LeNeve Wrote:Jesus has a conversion van with monogrammed seats.

How else is he going to travel with his disciples.
LeNeve Wrote:huh, apparently driving SUVs causes tornadoes.

Hippie.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26