Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday May 24th - THe end is near... redo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
This trivia girl called Jay Thomas yesterday.
Seinfeld sucked.
Joe Wrote:I used Craigslist for a Bowflex and Kegerator.

You can find some decent stuff for cheap. Just have to make sure the person isn't going to stuff you in a closet when you go to pick it up.
Brian Wrote:
geinslunchbox Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I failed gym class b/c I didn't want to put sneakers on... Confusedad: Confusedad: So in my senior year I had gym 4 days instead of 2 and we had to put on uniforms for it, not just sneakers....I am so stupid sometimes.
lol! I failed gym too because in middle school because I refused to 'dress out'. The showers had no stalls & we had a lesbian gym teacher (big suprise!) that would pull a folding chair into the changing area supposedly to keep an eye out for fighting. It was horrible. I took the F
I've seen that movie.
I don't need to see it. I've lived it. (insert PWs big Adventure music)
Joe Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I failed gym class b/c I didn't want to put sneakers on... Confusedad: Confusedad: So in my senior year I had gym 4 days instead of 2 and we had to put on uniforms for it, not just sneakers....I am so stupid sometimes.

Umm, what kind of shoes did you wear to school?

I failed Gym one marking period per year because I refused to go in the pool.

I was listening to Jay Thomas once and he was saying that when he was in high school they made you swim naked in gym class, butt ass naked. I guess prior to the 80's, that is the way gym classes in high school rolled. I would have failed gym class also if that was the case. All we did in gym class was play dodgeball, volleyball and softball. Once a year we did that presidents test, easy A.
Joe Wrote:This trivia girl called Jay Thomas yesterday.

She Fails.

[Image: fail-owned-ham-fail.jpg]
Chip Wrote:Seinfeld sucked.
Wow. You're the first person that I've heard say that in years.
geinslunchbox Wrote:
lol! I failed gym too because in middle school because I refused to 'dress out'. The showers had no stalls & we had a lesbian gym teacher (big suprise!) that would pull a folding chair into the changing area supposedly to keep an eye out for fighting. It was horrible. I took the F

That is funny, a lesbian watching 14 to 18 year old girls naked had to be like the lesbian version of a wet dream. Somehow it doesn't seem as bad b/c it's women though, if it was a male gym teacher and male students that would be fucked up.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Umm, what kind of shoes did you wear to school?

I failed Gym one marking period per year because I refused to go in the pool.

I was listening to Jay Thomas once and he was saying that when he was in high school they made you swim naked in gym class, butt ass naked. I guess prior to the 80's, that is the way gym classes in high school rolled. I would have failed gym class also if that was the case. All we did in gym class was play dodgeball, volleyball and softball. Once a year we did that presidents test, easy A.

For 3 marking periods you either played basketball or volleyball. The nerdy white guy group I belonged to played volleyball like every day. I'm sure in 1995 I could have won the Olympics for volley ball.
Lonne3000 Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Seinfeld sucked.
Wow. You're the first person that I've heard say that in years.

I hated that show.
But I think I only hated it because of Seinfeld.
Everyone else was ok.
Rich needs rules for when to throw out shoes?
Chip Wrote:Rich needs rules for when to throw out shoes?
Rich makes F-You money.
Joe Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:Foxnews is still showing the shituation in Joplin

They are showing the next set of storms.

a tornado warning just came over the scanner here.
I have one pair of really nice black dress shoes.
A pair of brown Timberlands.
A good pair of Adidas.
An old pair of Reboks for yard work.
Indoor soccer shoes.
An old pair of indoor soccer shoes to go running in.
Outdoor soccer shoes.
Bowling shoes.
And a big pair of boots.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:Foxnews is still showing the shituation in Joplin

They are showing the next set of storms.

a tornado warning just came over the scanner here.
dude be careful
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26