Dudebro Nation

Full Version: May 13, 2011 ~ It's Fucking Friday the 13th Bitches!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
I forgot to say what a great show it was today. I am going to give it an A+

almost blew it, by talking about two and a half men though, and ashton kootcher. Good thing that genius came, put a stop to that non sense, then blew my mind. poof!!
LeNeve Wrote:I forgot to say what a great show it was today. I am going to give it an A+

almost blew it, by talking about two and a half men though, and ashton kootcher. Good thing that genius came, put a stop to that non sense, then blew my mind. poof!!
I agree, it was a good week of shows.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I am also blaming Jim for the Red Wings losing last night.. I told him not to turn the game on and he did anyway. Confusedad: The curse lives on.

:happy:

:finger:
At least they outlasted the Flyers
JDubb Wrote:I saw this this morning. Good idea?
Report: Ashton Kutcher to Replace Charlie Sheen on 'Two and a Half Men'
After months of much speculation, it appears Charlie Sheen's 'Two and a Half Men' replacement has finally been selected. Sources tell The Hollywood Reporter Ashton Kutcher has landed the plum role of new lead star in CBS's No. 1 comedy.

CBS, Warner Bros. and Kutcher's reps all declined to comment but two sources close to the negotiations reveal that the 'No Strings Attached' actor is putting final touches on the deal. Sources also said Kutcher is set to get a "huge payday" for joining the show.

Kutcher added fuel to the casting fire Thursday night, when he cryptically tweeted, "What's the square root of 6.25?" The answer, it turns out, is 2.5.
http://www.popeater.com/2011/05/12/ashto...lnk2|62687

Weird
JDubb Wrote:Covino sharted and drove home commando.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I caught the replay.. OMG :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Lonne3000 Wrote:Video that Covino was talking about.

[youtube]Br7DsPbM0g8[/youtube]

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Lonne3000 Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Is it just me, or, is Brittany Spears looking really hot right now.......especially with all the crazy behind those eyes?????

Inside information, my girls mom is first cousins with Brittany's dad. True story, I've seen the proof.

I am cousins of Suzanne Somers
JDubb Wrote:I did that in a meeting a week ago. This guy was across the table from me with kickin breath. Everything he talked I would lean away in my chair. Nasty.

I sat next to a funky old guy at my seminar today... :barf:
geinslunchbox Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I missed it...what happend to Sara???
she got jumped by some creep, head butted him, kicked him, and got away! her Mom is going to freak

Now, that's scary!!!
geinslunchbox Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I always have something on me, but I do not think my wife does. I am going to look into something discrete and show her how to use it, I can not believe I have not done it sooner.
i always have a knife, taser and mace in my lady bag.

I used to layer my keys between my fingers. So, if I was able to throw a fist, someone was getting their eyes gauged out.
:happy: :happy: Oh, I got a job.. So, starting Monday, I won't be around til later. I'll start posting once I figure out if I can skirt the system. Oh, and learn the job!!! :happy: :happy:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote::happy: :happy: Oh, I got a job.. So, starting Monday, I won't be around til later. I'll start posting once I figure out if I can skirt the system. Oh, and learn the job!!! :happy: :happy:
Good to hear! Congrats! :high5: :rock: :beer:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote::happy: :happy: Oh, I got a job.. So, starting Monday, I won't be around til later. I'll start posting once I figure out if I can skirt the system. Oh, and learn the job!!! :happy: :happy:
:high5:
Sara and Paul, cruising the forums at 3:15AM looking for something interesting......... :flasher:
:high5: :high5: :high5: :high5: :high5: :high5: :high5:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16