Dudebro Nation

Full Version: May 13, 2011 ~ It's Fucking Friday the 13th Bitches!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Go Sara! Hell yeah!
geinslunchbox Wrote:Go Sara! Hell yeah!
:high5:
I missed it...what happend to Sara???
Iva13 Wrote:I missed it...what happend to Sara???
she got jumped by some creep, head butted him, kicked him, and got away! her Mom is going to freak
Iva13 Wrote:I missed it...what happend to Sara???

Some scumbag attacked her from behind and she turned around, headbutted him, kicked him and ran away
JDubb Wrote:
:high5: :high5:
Rich better not headbutt anyone, he will end up with manslaughter charges.
OMG thank God she is ok....but I'm sure it scared the heck out of her....
If that happened to my wife, my first instinct would be to hunt down, find and beat the guy to within an inch of his life. I would go to where it happened and look for security cameras to try and identify the guy.
Pete Nice Wrote:Rich better not headbutt anyone, he will end up with manslaughter charges.
:roflmao:
I always have something on me, but I do not think my wife does. I am going to look into something discrete and show her how to use it, I can not believe I have not done it sooner.
Pete Nice Wrote:I always have something on me, but I do not think my wife does. I am going to look into something discrete and show her how to use it, I can not believe I have not done it sooner.
i always have a knife, taser and mace in my lady bag.
michaelangelo Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
:high5: :high5:
:high5: :high5: :high5:
Wow, crazy story. Glad things worked out okay for Sara. Texas chicks know how to throw down.
I hope my little girls never marry a perverted radio dj, and run away to New York with him.
geinslunchbox Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I always have something on me, but I do not think my wife does. I am going to look into something discrete and show her how to use it, I can not believe I have not done it sooner.
i always have a knife, taser and mace in my lady bag.

My wife is not a US Citizen, so there is a much stricter set of rules for her use of any sort of weapon, but I am going to look into something.

When I go to Russia, the first thing I do is find a small knife to buy.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16