Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 5-5-11 Thursday....I WANT TO GUAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Good morning everyone...I hope I spelled Guac right....it's been a while since I've been first on here :boobs: :boobs:
Boe got GREAT pics of the family of foxes in our backyard....in one, the baby fox is standing on the Mom's back.....so cute....They just CANNOT eat my kitty (Tony) that's all I worry about....but I do love watching them...
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD morning IVA!!!!!! :happy:
Time to keep the cats indoors.

:yawn:

I'm working on this 3D model of a New Orleans sheriff's office, and I have to do this simple little change to the tops of some columns. It's simple, but takes maybe 15, 20 minutes a column. And the problem is there are close to 200 columns.
I won't be going anywhere for a while.
Great googly moogly.
:boobs: :boobs: :boobs: BRAMPTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grin:
Chip Wrote:Time to keep the cats indoors.

I'm working on this 3D model of a New Orleans sheriff's office, and I have to do this simple little change to the tops of some columns. It's simple, but takes maybe 15, 20 minutes a column. And the problem is there are close to 200 columns.
Great googly moogly.

200 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW you will be working on that for a while....
DERICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Iva13 Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Time to keep the cats indoors.

Great googly moogly.

200 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW you will be working on that for a while....

I managed to get half way through the first floor yesterday.
And there are only 4 more floors to go after this one. :killme:
All day yesterday I had "Makin' a filter" going through my head.
And it's starting already today.
This shit sucks and I'd rather be watching Bio Dome.
There was a fox that used to live in a field close to my work. I would see him running around sometimes. Then last week I saw him, but he was dead. Someone ran him over. Confusedad:
I've always wanted a fox as a pet. I think they look cool.
[Image: redfoxstock12.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:I've always wanted a fox as a pet. I think they look cool.

[Image: Fox.jpg]
[Image: Fox+kits+_+it+must+be+spring.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14