Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 5-5-11 Thursday....I WANT TO GUAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Iva13 Wrote:I have read up on foxes. The Mom and Dad are still both w/the babies. After the Dad sees that the Mom can hunt and feed the babies he will leave and go have fun for the entire summer. When the Mom sees that the babies can hunt for themselves she will get mad and make them leave her den. In the fall the Dad will come back to the Mom and I guess start all over again.

Thats the best wild animal commentary I have ever heard. :high5:
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Octane has been especially good this morning :rock:
I think you mean "surprisingly good"
yes
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I have read up on foxes. The Mom and Dad are still both w/the babies. After the Dad sees that the Mom can hunt and feed the babies he will leave and go have fun for the entire summer. When the Mom sees that the babies can hunt for themselves she will get mad and make them leave her den. In the fall the Dad will come back to the Mom and I guess start all over again.

Thanks Robert!!!!! :wink: :grin:
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

You should write educational wild life books for children.
After the shit Rich was talking about yesterday, I would not try his guac today.
Hey everyone

had a tough time getting use to the different channels on my car radio, I am not use to the different order they are in

I am use to the original order, especially for classic vinyl, classic rewind & deep tracks
Just finished up cleaning up the virus that I left yesterday to handle. Conflicker Worm sucks!
allergies blow today, damn sinuses & itchy eyes
Joe Wrote:Just finished up cleaning up the virus that I left yesterday to handle. Conflicker Worm sucks!

Is it as bad as the mongolian death worm?
1 cornflicker worm can easily fuck up 5 mongolian death worms.
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

You should write educational wild life books for children.

That is so funny you say that...I wanted to write a children's book about 2 dogs I would see in the City, sitting at a picture window on my way into work..
I wanted to name it "Big Dog and Little Dog in the City"....(yes, one was big and one was little) :grin:
LeNeve Wrote:1 cornflicker worm can easily fuck up 5 mongolian death worms.

It would totally bring down the mongolian death worm network.
Rich is scared, that is all.
the more contestants the better. What if there were only 3 football teams. That would blow.
Chip Wrote:After the shit Rich was talking about yesterday, I would not try his guac today.

He had his wife lick the guac off his sack.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14