Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thur 4/21/11 - Today is a good day.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:That was certainly not a major and no way near suspension worthy.

Based off recent NHL precedent, that is most definitely a suspendable offense. He saw the guy coming and purposely threw his elbow up to head level. Dirty play, could be a major or a minor, definitely at least a minor and should be a 1 game suspension based off the suspensions to Kunitz and Downie.

Maybe a penalty.
And definitely not a suspension.
I'm starting to hate what the NHL is becoming.
And I'll leave it at that.
Joe Wrote:DBN needs to be Fabreezed.
No what was that Ball Spray someone was hawking last year!
Stuck here at the shop. Just messin around with a DVR on the bench.
WyoIan Wrote:
Joe Wrote:DBN needs to be Fabreezed.
No what was that Ball Spray someone was hawking last year!
Fresh Ballz
Chip Wrote:I just thought of this...
Yesterdays "Very special episode" talk, wasn't there an episode of Life Goes on where Corky tries to drive a car?
That sounds familiar.
Nooooo!!!!
Not the blue waffles again.
Pete Nice Wrote:Based off recent NHL precedent, that is most definitely a suspendable offense. He saw the guy coming and purposely threw his elbow up to head level. Dirty play, could be a major or a minor, definitely at least a minor and should be a 1 game suspension based off the suspensions to Kunitz and Downie.

You can't compare Kunitz and Downie to that. Kunitz did it in open ice to Gangne who probably didn't even see him. Downie left his feet to place the hit.

I don't know who it was that Richards hit, but I guess he needs to pay better attention.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Sup hermanos.... think I'm gonna hang out over here during the show today!

SUP YO. What up with the Twins? My Orioles beat them last night. How are the Twins gonna do this year?
Wow Mark Zito is Lame
eddieyourdj Wrote:I need to read Hockey 101 so I can participate in this conversation!!!
More like Advanced Hockey 410.
I missed the Slater interview, work phone calls. Confusedad:
Rich should have ordered a rear burger.
Pete Nice Wrote:I missed the Slater interview, work phone calls. Confusedad:
So did I, meeting.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:That was certainly not a major and no way near suspension worthy.

Based off recent NHL precedent, that is most definitely a suspendable offense. He saw the guy coming and purposely threw his elbow up to head level. Dirty play, could be a major or a minor, definitely at least a minor and should be a 1 game suspension based off the suspensions to Kunitz and Downie.

Maybe a penalty.
And definitely not a suspension.
I'm starting to hate what the NHL is becoming.
And I'll leave it at that.

You keep thinking the way the NHL USED to be, you have to remember, things have changed. DO I like the change? No, but if it is going to be enforced, they need to enforce it correctly and consistantly.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Based off recent NHL precedent, that is most definitely a suspendable offense. He saw the guy coming and purposely threw his elbow up to head level. Dirty play, could be a major or a minor, definitely at least a minor and should be a 1 game suspension based off the suspensions to Kunitz and Downie.

You can't compare Kunitz and Downie to that. Kunitz did it in open ice to Gangne who probably didn't even see him. Downie left his feet to place the hit.

I don't know who it was that Richards hit, but I guess he needs to pay better attention.

He saw the guy coming and purposely raised his elbow to head level. How do you not see that as suspendable?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22