Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thur 4/21/11 - Today is a good day.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Hey Joe, anything new of my Dell? Find anything in the Bios? Is the hard drive savable at all?

My sister got the same virus that you had Peter... Took me over 2 hours to get Malwarebytes past it and running. :killme:

That is on my netbook, I gave up on it for now.
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I saw him in concert in 1991 at the Civic (late Mellon) Arena, took a chick I was trying to bang. He was with Ralph Tresvant and Bell Biv Devoe.
you mean, you went to a New Edition concert

:roflmao: minus Bobby Brown.
Johnny Gill was the Bobby Brown replacement

I know Bell Biv Devoe did Poison.
That's the only thing I understand of this.
Pete Nice Wrote:There is someone at Sirius that wants to beat up Rich, his name is Spot.....

:whomo:
Chip Wrote:I may, or may not, hang out in a lot of bars, and get to know the staff pretty good.
And I've heard the EXACT same thing.

Don't lie.. We all know you are on a first name basis with all the bars in your area.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I may, or may not, hang out in a lot of bars, and get to know the staff pretty good.

Don't lie.. We all know you are on a first name basis with all the bars in your area.

:?
I really want say that's not true.
This isn't the worst interview they've done.
[Image: funny-pictures-thats-what-friends-are-for.jpg]
Hey Joe, that hard drive on newegg, will it still be removable like the current one?
Hey, we survived Judgement Day!
Skynet was supposed to become self aware April 19, 2011 at 8:11pm.
:happy:
Brampton Wrote:
Brian Wrote:Wtf is a wrist bump?

[Image: gayfight.gif]

I love that smiley!!!
Brampton Wrote:be prepared.....this chick is empty headed, and the interview could suck bad

:yawn:
Chip Wrote:Hey, we survived Judgement Day!
Skynet was supposed to become self aware April 19, 2011 at 8:11pm.
:happy:

:high5:
Pete Nice Wrote:
WyoIan Wrote:I disagree I am tipping you on your service, great service 20% tip, medioce service 15-10%, bad service you can go fuck yourself and earn your $2.30 an hour!

You understand those people are greatly underpaid, work their asses off and often times the issue is not their fault, it is the kitchens fault, so why penalize them?
NO, NO I am tipping you for your SERVICE, not what the kitchen is doing. I mean if you can't take my order within a couple min, when I see you standing around in the back of the restaurant talking, or if you can't keep my drink full when the restaurant is not busy you are gonna get a shitty tip. Or if you are a BITCH! when I haven't done any thing to you, except be nice.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Hey Joe, anything new of my Dell? Find anything in the Bios? Is the hard drive savable at all?

My sister got the same virus that you had Peter... Took me over 2 hours to get Malwarebytes past it and running. :killme:

That is on my netbook, I gave up on it for now.

I thought you had gotten that fixed?
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

:?
I really want say that's not true.

But, you'd be lying....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22