Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2011 Playoffs.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Thank god for the Russians streaming the playoffs on their websites. TV in Central PA eats dick! Tonight Versus has the Boston game on and the local CSN covers the Capitals. The Capitals aren't even playing, but the channel is going to play highlights of last nights game for the rest of the night.
4 shutouts in 8 games so far, that is kind of crazy.
Joe Wrote:Thank god for the Russians streaming the playoffs on their websites. TV in Central PA eats dick! Tonight Versus has the Boston game on and the local CSN covers the Capitals. The Capitals aren't even playing, but the channel is going to play highlights of last nights game for the rest of the night.

I manged to be at a bar that put VS on, just in time for the Boston/Montreal game to end so I could catch the end of the Flyer game.
:?
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=1083&id=109069">http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/consol ... &id=109069</a><!-- m -->
Why would Phoenix try for a "white out" against the Wings?
Half of that city is from Detroit, so the majority of their fans are Wings fans.
They're setting themselves up to be embarased.
Chip Wrote:Why would Phoenix try for a "white out" against the Wings?
Half of that city is from Detroit, so the majority of their fans are Wings fans.

I am soooooo over the "white out" craze.
Pete Nice Wrote:

I just saw "there are only about 500 tickets left for the game tonight".
Kinda makes you wonder why they'll be back in Winnepeg next year.
Tonight will be another night of flipping around the TV cursing at local sports coverage and watching the Flyers on a web page while Kristen watches Lifetime with the volume turned up to drown out the sound.
Joe Wrote:Tonight will be another night of flipping around the TV cursing at local sports coverage and watching the Flyers on a web page while Kristen watches Lifetime with the volume turned up to drown out the sound.

It is on VS, do they block that out for you?
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I read something this weekend that said the chances they are going to Winnipeg is very small now. Anyone should sell out the playoffs though.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I read something this weekend that said the chances they are going to Winnipeg is very small now. Anyone should sell out the playoffs though.

Last I heard is there is a group 'representing the public' that's still trying to block the bonds that they need to stay.
There was a report a week or two ago that the deal is unofficially set to move them. They just can't make it official now.
Who knows. They've been dealing with this shit for years and still haven't gotten anywhere.
Raffi Torres is getting off on technicalities, but a hit like that should be a suspension.
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Tonight will be another night of flipping around the TV cursing at local sports coverage and watching the Flyers on a web page while Kristen watches Lifetime with the volume turned up to drown out the sound.

It is on VS, do they block that out for you?

Nope it's on here! :happy:
i bleed green Wrote:Raffi Torres is getting off on technicalities, but a hit like that should be a suspension.

Wait until you see the Steve Downie hit, he should easily get the rest of the series, maybe more since he is a repeat offender like Cooke.

I hear Charra should be looking at one also.
I didn't see, read or hear anything about Chara.

Downie, funny thing is, if he had stayed on his feet, it would have been just like the Torres hit.
That's going to be another hit that has been fine for decades, a 'keep your head up' hit that they'll go and make a new rule for this year.

[youtube]yKM9s230HiE[/youtube]

Kunitz, holy shit, what was he thinking? Most of the time these are body checks gone bad. That was just stupid.

[youtube]Bp92x9Keoww[/youtube]

As dumb as Campbell is, days like this I feel bad for him.
If he's still making these calls next year, he won't be doing it alone. Hopefully.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12