Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 4-6-11 GO UNITED!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Chelsea is Dallas Cowboys of the EPL/UEFA

[Image: 58298-champions_league_manchester_united..._round.jpg]

[Image: manchester-united-celebration.jpg]

[Image: manchester-united-club-crest-4900614.jpg]
And man-u is the yankees

Sent from my motorola atrix
How about thofse hockey games last night? Good stuff huh?

[Image: 3405778334_86e0ee4d56.jpg]
[Image: FlyersSuck.jpg]
[Image: NoCup4You.JPG]
[Image: iaminurphila.jpg]
[Image: shh.jpg]
Brampton Wrote:And man-u is the yankees

United has far more home grown young talent, or talent traded for when they were young and not stars yet the than Chelsea or City. They match with the Yankees as far as titles are concerned, but I would say they are more like the Dodgers.

I would say Chelsea is a hybrid Cowboys/Yankees
Flyers and Lightening should be a good series, neither team has a goaltender worth a shit.
I'd be all fired up, but...
I think I'm still drunk from last night.
So I'll just keep it short.

Hamilton.
What is the tiebreaker if two NHL teams tie in points? Is it head to head or common opponents? Or division record?
Ok, maybe alittle longer then that.

[Image: cindy-crosby-diving.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:What is the tiebreaker if two NHL teams tie in points? Is it head to head or common opponents? Or division record?

I'm pretty sure the first tie breaker is regulation wins.
Go United!
[Image: united.jpg]
ESPN.com Wrote:Tiebreaker: In the event teams are tied in the standings, the following tiebreakers are applied to determine which team receives the higher seeding.
1. The fewer number of games played (i.e., superior points percentage).
2. The greater number of games won (not including games won in a shootout).
3. The greater number of points earned in games between the tied clubs. If two clubs are tied, and have not played an equal number of home games against each other, points earned in the first game played in the city that had the extra game shall not be included. If more than two clubs are tied, the higher percentage of available points earned in games among those clubs, and not including any "odd" games, shall be used to determine the standing.
4. Goal differential.

How would #1 EVER apply? They would play any missed games before they would allow the playoffs to start.
So the Crapitols only need 1points to clinch the #1 seed in the east, so what is their last two games? A home and home against the Panthers? Who the fuck made that schedule?
Pete Nice Wrote:
ESPN.com Wrote:Tiebreaker: In the event teams are tied in the standings, the following tiebreakers are applied to determine which team receives the higher seeding.
1. The fewer number of games played (i.e., superior points percentage).
2. The greater number of games won (not including games won in a shootout).
3. The greater number of points earned in games between the tied clubs. If two clubs are tied, and have not played an equal number of home games against each other, points earned in the first game played in the city that had the extra game shall not be included. If more than two clubs are tied, the higher percentage of available points earned in games among those clubs, and not including any "odd" games, shall be used to determine the standing.
4. Goal differential.

How would #1 EVER apply? They would play any missed games before they would allow the playoffs to start.

Just so they can have something to look at during the regular season.
It's stupid.
Pete Nice Wrote:What is the tiebreaker if two NHL teams tie in points? Is it head to head or common opponents? Or division record?
Regulation wins

Pete Nice Wrote:So the Crapitols only need 1points to clinch the #1 seed in the east, so what is their last two games? A home and home against the Panthers? Who the fuck made that schedule?
Quit crying about the world is against your teams

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13