Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 4-6-11 GO UNITED!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
The plane flew over my aunts apartment in Fall Church Va. She saw the plane, her apartment shook, she saw the flames, etc. I believe the Pentagon crash happened.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I watch the cars shows on spike, this chick annoys me.
This^^

Sent from my motorola atrix

[Image: courtney_hansen.jpg]

Yeah I would get balls deep in her sphincter.
Jesse Ventura is awesome. I bet half the shit he says is true. I bet half of it is not true, but half most likely is.
Here are the things people are really interested in...
Glenn Beck Quits
Wisconsin Election
Federal Shutdown
The Masters 2011
Jon Cryer New Job
Richard Branson
Bill and Ted 3
Three Stooges
Bristol Palin Income
NFL Lockout
JDubb Wrote:Haha, I love when Jessie is in studio. I think he is really entertaining.

He's insane.
It's getting to be too much.
JDubb Wrote:Here are the things people are really interested in...
Glenn Beck Quits
Wisconsin Election
Federal Shutdown
The Masters 2011
Jon Cryer New Job
Richard Branson
Bill and Ted 3
Three Stooges
Bristol Palin Income
NFL Lockout

Glen Beck quit?
it would be weird if ventura was your dad.
You know what, this country is so fucked up, we need someone like Jessie Ventura to come in and fucking clean house. I bet you after 8 years of President Jessie Ventura, this country would fucking rock.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Glenn Beck Quits
Wisconsin Election
Federal Shutdown
The Masters 2011
Jon Cryer New Job
Richard Branson
Bill and Ted 3
Three Stooges
Bristol Palin Income
NFL Lockout

Glen Beck quit?
There are only three things on that list I care about; Federal shutdown and Wisconsin elections & NFL.
4 years without electricity?

That solves it, next year I am buying 2 generators and getting a huge gas storage tank with my tax return.

I also am looking to go solar and get a rooftop windmill. I have been pricing that shit for years now.
Pete Nice Wrote:You know what, this country is so fucked up, we need someone like Jessie Ventura to come in and fucking clean house. I bet you after 8 years of President Jessie Ventura, this country would fucking rock.

I approve this statement. :high5:
Pete Nice Wrote:You know what, this country is so fucked up, we need someone like Jessie Ventura to come in and fucking clean house. I bet you after 8 years of President Jessie Ventura, this country would fucking rock.

I'd vote for him.
One way or another, it would be a fun ride.
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Glenn Beck Quits
Wisconsin Election
Federal Shutdown
The Masters 2011
Jon Cryer New Job
Richard Branson
Bill and Ted 3
Three Stooges
Bristol Palin Income
NFL Lockout

Glen Beck quit?
There are only three things on that list I care about; Federal shutdown and Wisconsin elections & NFL.

Nfl, Glen Beck and Federal Shudown are the only ones I care about.
pretty good show today. Wish I could have been on the forum more. I had alot to say, with no spare time to say it.
LeNeve Wrote:

I approve this statement. :high5:
:whomo:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13