Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 04/05 - Great banner!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I thought Rich gave up gambling?
:yawn:
LeNeve Wrote::yawn:
this
I listened to today's taped show on Sunday so I am taking that time back today!!!
It is a fucking shame that eating healthy is really fucking expensive. We went to the grocery store last night after the gym and got some healthy food, veggies, salad, skim milk, cottage cheese, some nutrition bars, fruit and some lean meats. We did not get any crap food, no household products or any thing but food. We went through the self scan lane since we didn't seem to have much food. For three plastic bags full of healthy food, it cost us $70. $70 fucking dollars!!!!! And it was not even organic veggies, fruits and stuff, just the normal stuff. And people wonder why Americans are so fat? B/c it's cheaper to grab 3 burgers off the McDonald's value menu than it is to make a fucking salad at home. The government needs to do something about this price gouging.
:yawn: :yawn:
Pete Nice Wrote:It is a fucking shame that eating healthy is really fucking expensive. We went to the grocery store last night after the gym and got some healthy food, veggies, salad, skim milk, cottage cheese, some nutrition bars, fruit and some lean meats. We did not get any crap food, no household products or any thing but food. We went through the self scan lane since we didn't seem to have much food. For three plastic bags full of healthy food, it cost us $70. $70 fucking dollars!!!!! And it was not even organic veggies, fruits and stuff, just the normal stuff. And people wonder why Americans are so fat? B/c it's cheaper to grab 3 burgers off the McDonald's value menu than it is to make a fucking salad at home. The government needs to do something about this price gouging.

it's fucking pitiful. My local grocery store has 2 liters of coke on sale. 5 for 5 dollars. Thats cheaper than fucking water.
Pete Nice Wrote:It is a fucking shame that eating healthy is really fucking expensive. We went to the grocery store last night after the gym and got some healthy food, veggies, salad, skim milk, cottage cheese, some nutrition bars, fruit and some lean meats. We did not get any crap food, no household products or any thing but food. We went through the self scan lane since we didn't seem to have much food. For three plastic bags full of healthy food, it cost us $70. $70 fucking dollars!!!!! And it was not even organic veggies, fruits and stuff, just the normal stuff. And people wonder why Americans are so fat? B/c it's cheaper to grab 3 burgers off the McDonald's value menu than it is to make a fucking salad at home. The government needs to do something about this price gouging.
i eat out everyday and I dont spend $70, hell I dont spend $35. I think my average lunch cost is about $6
eddieyourdj Wrote:I listened to today's taped show on Sunday so I am taking that time back today!!!

I missed the whole Sunday show.
WHY..........
'Bill And Ted 3': Keanu Reeves Says Third Film Coming
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/04...44688.html

Well I have to say this may have been the only role Keanu was qualified to do.
LeNeve Wrote:

it's fucking pitiful. My local grocery store has 2 liters of coke on sale. 5 for 5 dollars. Thats cheaper than fucking water.
^this^ ^this^
JDubb Wrote:WHY..........
'Bill And Ted 3': Keanu Reeves Says Third Film Coming
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/04...44688.html

Well I have to say this may have been the only role Keanu was qualified to do.

I am interested in this, I know it will suck. I was a huge fan as a kid though.
Derick Wrote:
i eat out everyday and I dont spend $70, hell I dont spend $35. I think my average lunch cost is about $6

Yeah, but you eat shit food most of the time. Shit food is cheaper. I could eat 3 meals a day of value menu's and it would cost me maybe $20 a day, but I would weigh 400 pounds. You blessed that you are skinny and have a high metabolism, I am not. I used to have a high metabolism when I was in my 20's, that shit goes away in your 30's.
LeNeve Wrote:

Fucking Burger King got rid of their Buck Doubles!
Now they have this stupid single stacker thing.
Lame
aal we are is dust in the wind dude. dust...wind ...dude.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7