Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 04/05 - Great banner!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Ford had to shut down some plants, because they need parts. The parts made in Japan.
LeNeve Wrote:I can't wait to grill a burger this summer, with tomatoes, and jalepenos from my garden on it. So good.
:whomo:
so, i went into my basement yesterday and the carpet in one of the rooms is wet, the snow is melting here quite quickly and now i've discovered all the work that was put into my backyard last year to avoid water in the basement didin't work. I'm so dissapointed, that work last year was expensive and now i'm looking at having to spend that much again for the same problem. Confusedwoot:
I split a molar yesterday eating nachos. That shit fucking hurts. I'm just waiting now trying to get a dentist appointment scheduled. Teeth are not supposed to break in two.
Hondo Wrote:I split a molar yesterday eating nachos. That shit fucking hurts. I'm just waiting now trying to get a dentist appointment scheduled. Teeth are not supposed to break in two.
eating nachos? what was in them? i've heard of people chipping teeth on unopopped popcorn kernels but not nachos
Hondo has a dentist appointment at tooth:hurty today.
Fuck if I know...I was just chomping chips and then I heard the crack. It's a unique sound...if you ever break a tooth (or a bone) nothign else in the world sounds like it. On the plus side I'm about to get a shitload more vicodin.
Hondo Wrote:Fuck if I know...I was just chomping chips and then I heard the crack. It's a unique sound...if you ever break a tooth (or a bone) nothign else in the world sounds like it. On the plus side I'm about to get a shitload more vicodin.
Confusedwoot:
michaelangelo Wrote:so, i went into my basement yesterday and the carpet in one of the rooms is wet, the snow is melting here quite quickly and now i've discovered all the work that was put into my backyard last year to avoid water in the basement didin't work. I'm so dissapointed, that work last year was expensive and now i'm looking at having to spend that much again for the same problem. Confusedwoot:
My basement is always wet this time of year. I'm going to have some work done to try and fix the problem.
Work lost 5 video files from Saturday that I sent them. And by company policy, I have to delete them after I upload them using the work created software, which places them in a dropbox to go to the home office. So their software fucked up that transfer of half the files and I have used my camera since, so they won't be able to get it off that b/c the space will have been overwritten already. Somehow I have a feeling that someone is going to blame me for this.
Brian Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:so, i went into my basement yesterday and the carpet in one of the rooms is wet, the snow is melting here quite quickly and now i've discovered all the work that was put into my backyard last year to avoid water in the basement didin't work. I'm so dissapointed, that work last year was expensive and now i'm looking at having to spend that much again for the same problem. Confusedwoot:
My basement is always wet this time of year. I'm going to have some work done to try and fix the problem.
this is one downfall of being a homeowner. i'm going to call a foundation person this time, the work i did last summer had to be done anyways but hopefully they won't have to destroy the new grass to fix this problem
Chip Wrote:Hondo has a dentist appointment at tooth:hurty today.
:roll: :roflmao:
michaelangelo Wrote:this is one downfall of being a homeowner.
Tell me about it. I just had to buy a new dishwasher over the weekend.
Pete Nice Wrote:Work lost 5 video files from Saturday that I sent them. And by company policy, I have to delete them after I upload them using the work created software, which places them in a dropbox to go to the home office. So their software fucked up that transfer of half the files and I have used my camera since, so they won't be able to get it off that b/c the space will have been overwritten already. Somehow I have a feeling that someone is going to blame me for this.

I am blaming you already.
Hondo Wrote:Fuck if I know...I was just chomping chips and then I heard the crack. It's a unique sound...if you ever break a tooth (or a bone) nothign else in the world sounds like it. On the plus side I'm about to get a shitload more vicodin.

vicodin fixes everything
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7