Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 03/30 - Should I buy Organic?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Portion sizes in the USA are definite lee larger. When you go to Europe, they portions are much smaller. In Russia, it is rude to take food home from a restaurant. No doggy bags, but portions are way smaller also.

I was scared I was gonna give Brampton and his wifey a heart attack when I had them go to Tony's . I did warn them, though.......................

I had a heart attack just looking at the food in pictures.

I've never eaten a full serving there, but have had times where I ate more than I should've. Ugh, misery.
I hammered back my meal :high5: and I had a snack about an hour later
Donginator Wrote:I am 99% going to marry my current Girlfriend, so my regret is not sleeping or hooking up with random woman, plus I wanted to get with certain races also.

I guess I mean have more fun when I am single, I was always a relationship type guy.

So if you are a relationship kind of guy, is it really a regret?

I think regrets can be percieved in a positive way as well as negative. Something like that.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I want to go...

You had your chance dammit!! Pick a weekend that you want to drive up here and we can meet up.
:owned:
Donginator Wrote:I also regret not keeping any of my friends. I was horrible staying in touch with friends, so right now all i have is my girlfriend. I will never be a best man or groomsman at a wedding.
I stopped talking to some of my best friends after they graduated high school (they were a year ahead of me). Thanks to FB I now talk to them again. A lot of times it's like we were never apart.
okay, I regret taking advantage of girls in the past too.
LeNeve Wrote:okay, I regret not taking advantage of girls in the past too.
this^^
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:That mustaches song reminds me of Peter Griffen trying to sell butt scratchers.

It does!!!

[youtube]jkdeQNNbHF8[/youtube]
Donginator Wrote:I am 99% going to marry my current Girlfriend, so my regret is not sleeping or hooking up with random woman, plus I wanted to get with certain races also.

I guess I mean have more fun when I am single, I was always a relationship type guy.

Relationships can be more fun, because you tend to enjoy the person's company as opposed to random who you don't know well. I like my relationships a hell of a lot better than my randoms.
Donginator Wrote:I also regret not keeping any of my friends. I was horrible staying in touch with friends, so right now all i have is my girlfriend. I will never be a best man or groomsman at a wedding.

You should be trying to re-open those connections.
Donginator Wrote:I had 2 opportunities for random hookups with people I knew, and there was a sexual tension there, but my shyness stopped me from making a move. definitely regret those missed opportunities
Confusedad: agreed
I totally regret not having a camera back then too.
LeNeve Wrote:I totally regret not having a camera back then too.
:roflmao: :roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:okay, I regret not taking advantage of girls in the past too.
this^^
:high5:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18