Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 03/30 - Should I buy Organic?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
LeNeve Wrote:You guy should all come down to Kansas to hang out. We can get drunk, and um, play video games, and kill goats.

I'm busy that weekend.
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:You guy should all come down to Kansas to hang out. We can get drunk, and um, play video games, and kill goats.

I'm busy that weekend.
:roflmao:
Brian Wrote:
I don't need to drive to Kansas to do that.

oh, Thats all I got.
I watched 'the crazies" last night......I liked it
I really liked "CopOut".

very funny.
Cop Out was ok. I watched Runaways last night, meh.
JDubb Wrote:Cop Out was ok. I watched Runaways last night, meh.
I felt dirty after watching "the runaways".....I didn't really like it
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Brampton Wrote::high5: ......maybe lame Chip will join us and we can have a BLT eating contest

Yes....

How about you lame-o's come down here and we'll get some Buddy's Pizza?

I'm game for that, too. Might be heading into some part of Detroit tomorrow. You were the one who started up all this Tonys talk when you asked me if it was in Frankenmuth!

Yeah, I know.
But it's so damn far.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:The worst part is all the damn pictures.

I find the most random things for my picture to be taken for. I have a picture of me riding a Moose statue in my wedding dress and a picture of me pointing to my bad ass burn that I got a week before the wedding.
My sisters wedding there is a picture of me lifting my dress up to show my sneakers because I refused to wear dress shoes.

I don't like getting my picture taken, and it's not my wedding, so I could do without them.
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Yes....

How about you lame-o's come down here and we'll get some Buddy's Pizza?

I'm game for that, too. Might be heading into some part of Detroit tomorrow. You were the one who started up all this Tonys talk when you asked me if it was in Frankenmuth!
I may come to detroit in the next month or so, I wanna go to a Tigers game

What do you have going on around here?
Or just for the hell of it?

Or you can come to civilization.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:How about you lame-o's come down here and we'll get some Buddy's Pizza?

what the game? I'm a tigers fan, so I try to go to at least 4-5 games a year
Chip Wrote:

Or you can come to civilization.

fuck that.
he wouldn't smack his lips if he didn't suck so much dick
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I'm game for that, too. Might be heading into some part of Detroit tomorrow. You were the one who started up all this Tonys talk when you asked me if it was in Frankenmuth!

what the game? I'm a tigers fan, so I try to go to at least 4-5 games a year

This will be the first time in a long time I won't make it to opening day. Confusedad:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18