Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday - 03/29/2011- Dudebro Nation Is Awesome
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
LeNeve Wrote:Wow, Rich somehow worked in a cock question to a male guest.
:eek: :eek: :eek: [smiley]sarcasm[/smiley]
Brampton Wrote:Instant Giveaway for TOMB Confusedad:
Not likely. It's going to be UStream related.
Does anyone know what a Kenny Powers autograph looks like? C&R will probably sign a ball, give that one away and keep the real one for themselves.
Kind of a cool prize, if you watch that show. I do not watch, so I will not participate, and hopefully someone who likes the show, and is a good C&R fan will win it. Not some random knob gobbling prize pig.
Brian Wrote:
Does anyone know what a Kenny Powers autograph looks like? C&R will probably sign a ball, give that one away and keep the real one for themselves.

true. Those scamming bitches. :flame: :j/k:
Pete Nice Wrote:I feel fooled that those were not really Katie Mixon's boobs in EBAD. Confusedad: Confusedad:

I've heard that somewhere.
Does Rich realize Kenny Powers is a fictional character?
well, I'm out of this competition. Wtf Who has time to run around taking ass pictures during the day, other than Pete Nice.
LeNeve Wrote:well, I'm out of this competition. Wtf Who has time to run around taking ass pictures during the day, other than Pete Nice.
I'm out of the contest. I'm not running around the office trying to take ass pictures.
I've never watched The Office either.
Brian Wrote:I've never watched The Office either.

I watch it sometimes, but I don't get the crazy people who love it. fucking weirdos
I don't want to see aguilara naked.
She's getting pretty ugly nowadays.
LeNeve Wrote:I don't want to see aguilara naked.
:whomo:
lil wayne
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21