Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Beckster is making big plans!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think Becky is making plans for her big day............... I just thought the Dudebros should be the first to know!!!

[Image: marriage.jpg]

How much you wanna bet the cake will be made out of PIE.... lol

:tater: :taterpie: :tater:

:owned:
I honestly can say, that is a wedding that I am really looking forward to.
Don't do it! She doesn't have a job!
Confusedhock: what kind of photoshopping have you been up too?!! Honey, you've lost your mind!
Will there be taters served at the reception?
I'll be hurt if Krissy and I don't get an invite.
I expect an invite as well
I expect an invite as well
My photoshop skills are no where this good. I can post more pics if the dudebros tell me too. You can't shop angles like this... lol The only think on display are my stealth ninja skills. :tater:
knightryda01 Wrote:My photoshop skills are no where this good. I can post more pics if the dudebros tell me too. You can't shop angles like this... lol The only think on display are my stealth ninja skills. :tater:
Oh believe me.....we want more of these photos :high5:
:high5:
We all better get invites.
[Image: th_piesmiley1.gif][Image: th_piesmiley1.gif][Image: th_piesmiley1.gif][Image: th_piesmiley1.gif][Image: th_piesmiley1.gif][Image: th_piesmiley1.gif][Image: th_piesmiley1.gif][Image: th_piesmiley1.gif][Image: th_piesmiley1.gif][Image: th_piesmiley1.gif][Image: th_piesmiley1.gif][Image: th_piesmiley1.gif]
Brampton Wrote:I expect an invite as well

michaelangelo Wrote:I expect an invite as well

[Image: doubleposters2zs3dn5qo.gif]

:roflmao: :roflmao:
I Jim, do take thee Tater, in burnt pies and in well made pies.
Pages: 1 2