Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Beckster is making big plans!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
the keifer Wrote:[Image: th_piesmiley1.gif][Image: th_piesmiley1.gif][Image: th_piesmiley1.gif][Image: th_piesmiley1.gif][Image: th_piesmiley1.gif][Image: th_piesmiley1.gif][Image: th_piesmiley1.gif][Image: th_piesmiley1.gif][Image: th_piesmiley1.gif][Image: th_piesmiley1.gif][Image: th_piesmiley1.gif][Image: th_piesmiley1.gif]
You win at life, although I will venture a guess that Becky might disagree. Expect lots of Confusedlap: and :finger: .
It's way too easy for me to reply with Confusedlap: and :finger: . I am going to one up and ask why the hell Jim is happily spreading this picture everywhere instead of freaking out?
i bleed green Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:[Image: th_piesmiley1.gif][Image: th_piesmiley1.gif][Image: th_piesmiley1.gif][Image: th_piesmiley1.gif][Image: th_piesmiley1.gif][Image: th_piesmiley1.gif][Image: th_piesmiley1.gif][Image: th_piesmiley1.gif][Image: th_piesmiley1.gif][Image: th_piesmiley1.gif][Image: th_piesmiley1.gif][Image: th_piesmiley1.gif]
You win at life, although I will venture a guess that Becky might disagree. Expect lots of Confusedlap: and :finger: .
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
:high5: That is the greatest thing I have ever seen Kiefer!!!! You f'n rock!!!
knightryda01 Wrote::high5: That is the greatest thing I have ever seen Kiefer!!!! You f'n rock!!!
Thank you, thank yooouuuu!!!
Pages: 1 2