Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 02/04 - Super Bowl weekend, MIDL AMERICA ROCKS!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
[Image: ept_sports_nfl_experts-780921107-1296826...EDZYx7PZ1M]
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:somebody stole my blistex.
Who steals Blistex or any lip balm, really?

weird disgusting people. I probaly just put it somewhere else though. I just like to blame others for my mistakes.
Nussie_T Wrote:What are your plans for this weekend??

Jim has two weeks of holidays to take or they will pay him out so he took this weekend off. We are going to finish up our glass today then tomorrow the kids are staying with Poppa & Amma and we're going into the city for a night to ourselves.
I have a wine lunch tomorrow and then the Super Bowl on Sunday, GO PACK GO!
I am going to buy a basketball this weekend. Maybe buy Black ops if the store has it yet. Super bowl on sunday. Finish my mountaineer, which I probaly should get the insurance back on it, and renew the tags today.
I tried a new beer last night, Saranac Irish Stout. All I want to do right now is go home and drink it.
LeNeve Wrote:I am going to buy a basketball this weekend. Maybe buy Black ops if the store has it yet. Super bowl on sunday. Finish my mountaineer, which I probaly should get the insurance back on it, and renew the tags today.
definitely let me know if you get black ops
Leneve is right, this IST sucks. You guys are lame.
Brian Wrote:Leneve is right, this IST sucks. You guys are lame.

Now who is being negative.
AT&T is giving me a 3G microcell for free because I apparently live in a poor service area. I'm not going to complain about that.
Brian Wrote:AT&T is giving me a 3G microcell for free because I apparently live in a poor service area. I'm not going to complain about that.
:happy:
I didn't know the show started at 11AM today
Pete Nice Wrote:I didn't know the show started at 11AM today
It's been starting at 11am since they've been in Dallas.
Pete Nice Wrote:I didn't know the show started at 11AM today
Yeah, great heads up on that
LeNeve Wrote:This IST sucks.
You could always go chat on the real IST..... :deadhorse:
Can someone please tell me how team S got so many points that they are over double everyone else? This race thing is fixed or they are cheating
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28