Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 02/04 - Super Bowl weekend, MIDL AMERICA ROCKS!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Yeah what a cunt, personal questions? Fuck this cunt. They asked where she goes to meet guys and she thinks that is too personal, don't let the door hit you in the cunt whore.
middle america Rocks!!!!!
Confusedad: no love for NY
Pete Nice Wrote:Yeah what a cunt, personal questions? Fuck this cunt. They asked where she goes to meet guys and she thinks that is too personal, don't let the door hit you in the cunt whore.

I don't watch her show, so I don't give a flying funk about her any way.
The show discussed this once, didn't they?
http://movies.yahoo.com/photos/collectio...ike#photo0
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Yeah what a cunt, personal questions? Fuck this cunt. They asked where she goes to meet guys and she thinks that is too personal, don't let the door hit you in the cunt whore.

I don't watch her show, so I don't give a flying funk about her any way.

yeah that too mother fuckers.
is there a commercial on while gay thomas show is on? lol
Later bro-mo's and Beckster (looks like T already left).

Has anyone seen Zee here lately. I see her on facebook but was wondering what you guys said to drive her away? :poke:
michaelangelo Wrote:is there a commercial on while gay thomas show is on? lol

That was weird
JDubb Wrote:Later bro-mo's and Beckster (looks like T already left).

Has anyone seen Zee here lately. I see her on facebook but was wondering what you guys said to drive her away? :poke:

Later..

I shouldn't talk, but the reason she hasn't been on here had nothing to do with you guys. Just some shit she had going on in her life. She even went through a phase where she wasn't going to be on the computer as much, but I haven't really seen that change. Ha ha.
okay, I've tried to stay positive, and not get angr, but fuck this day, fucking cock sucking son of a whore pig fucking day. I hate working on other employees personal vehicles, ESPECIALLY when they are 1989 chevy suburbans with electrical problems. How the fuck dothey expect me to figure shit out on something I don't have a wiring diagram for!!!!! Mother fucker. rarrrrr....

that was a tiny rarrr, because I calmed down abit while typing this.
LeNeve Wrote:okay, I've tried to stay positive, and not get angr, but fuck this day, fucking cock sucking son of a whore pig fucking day. I hate working on other employees personal vehicles, ESPECIALLY when they are 1989 chevy suburbans with electrical problems. How the fuck dothey expect me to figure shit out on something I don't have a wiring diagram for!!!!! Mother fucker. rarrrrr....

that was a tiny rarrr, because I calmed down abit while typing this.

The venting you did from typing that calmed you down didn't it?

I've felt like that most of this week. I am just really hating my job lately.
Someone traded in an 03 mercury marauder, this thing is bad fucking ass. The exhaust is loud ass fuck, big fat tires in the back. I barely got on it in the shop, and it started doing a burn out like nothing. Fucking bad ass. I wonder what they are going to sell it for. I fucking want it.
[Image: Mercury-Marauder-1.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28