Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday, Feb 2 ~ Snowed in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I got up at 4am was in my car by 5am. Pulled on to the road and got fucking stuck. They threatened us, but fuck them. I am not blowing up my motor trying to get to work and getting stuck every 10th of a mile.
I had no problems getting to work.

I do wish i had allwheeldrive so i could have rallycar'd it here
Largest game of dodgeball ever.
[Image: ss-110202-egypt-unrest-09.grid-9x2.jpg]
Joe Wrote:Largest game of dodgeball ever.
[Image: ss-110202-egypt-unrest-09.grid-9x2.jpg]
I got next
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I got up at 4am was in my car by 5am. Pulled on to the road and got fucking stuck. They threatened us, but fuck them. I am not blowing up my motor trying to get to work and getting stuck every 10th of a mile.
That's crazy Tater, I'm glad you turned around and went home.
It's Ground Hog Day... Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow so spring is on it's way.
Brampton Wrote:I had no problems getting to work.

I do wish i had allwheeldrive so i could have rallycar'd it here

I drive like a rally racer everytime I get snow. So much fun.
JDubb Wrote:It's Ground Hog Day... Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow so spring is on it's way.

rub a dub dub, jdubb in a tub, bringing the news :high5:
It's jsut fucking cold here. No snow at all really. myabe quarter inch if that. I'm going to guess that it was colder than it has ever been for awhile. My water has never frozen off before like it did.
We got several days of the news telling us that the end was near and what we wound up with was a few frozen puddles.
JDubb Wrote:It's Ground Hog Day... Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow so spring is on it's way.

Fuck him. I'd like to shoot that fucker. Wiki says he is right 39%
And I am pretty sure the news stations are working with the grocery stores, trying to get people to buy stuff.. saying ice storms and shit. Its 55 fucking degrees and I dont see a flake of snow on my lawn
The one thing a person jogging in -4 degree weather and I have in common is we both think we're better than each other.
DaveP Wrote:

And I am pretty sure the news stations are working with the grocery stores, trying to get people to buy stuff.. saying ice storms and shit. Its 55 fucking degrees and I dont see a flake of snow on my lawn

I shot a ground hog with a bb gun one time. He started chasing me. I had to smash it with a rock. Shit was crazy. I've left them alone since then.
Everyone might want to pay close attention because they may begin broadcasting an hour early due to being live on location. It's happened before!!!
LeNeve Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

I shot a ground hog with a bb gun one time. He started chasing me. I had to smash it with a rock. Shit was crazy. I've left them alone since then.

I don't like that story.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13